Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

47 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's when you hover over someone's name and it displays more info like their PSN Profile, Message, etc. It gives you a preview of their cover photo, but there's a black bar under my one. It's around where it says "Premium Member" on the pop-up window. I'll try and show you what I mean with the help of Tom/Urushiro. :P

aUgFOBr.png

TpOZngM.png

This post looks messy, but I hope you see what I'm talking about.

Mine's a full size image instead of being only 200px tall. It looks like it goes a little below what it does on my forum profile. It goes below Ruka's finger when you highlight but her finger isn't visible on Samidere from my profile. I would assume that it goes to about 220px on the image for the highlight, but that's just an estimate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You're in luck, I still have the xcf file:

Reveal hidden contents

AVpfUnm.png

Thank you so much! (once again:P) I could totally kiss you right now. Of course, I'm not so reckless that I would get that close to a dragon's mouth, but still. :awesome:

Seriously, though,  I can't thank you enough. I really appreciate it. I'll have to find some way to replay you one of these days. :D For now, I'm just gonna treasure this cover photo forever. Don't mind me. :P

19 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Thank you so much! (once again:P) I could totally kiss you right now. Of course, I'm not so reckless that I would get that close to a dragon's mouth, but still. :awesome:

Seriously, though,  I can't thank you enough. I really appreciate it. I'll have to find some way to replay you one of these days. :D For now, I'm just gonna treasure this cover photo forever. Don't mind me. :P

Lol, dragons prefer treasure, delicious food, or cute kittens (to keep as pets, not to eat).

1 hour ago, ruffedgz said:

Just trying to help out where I can but if you want to do it, please do.

Awesome, I'll get on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Whew, this request was a lot harder then expected. Seeing how this anime is pretty old, there were hardly any large images, let alone HD ones. I hope you like it.   Also save the image on your computer, that way you'll have a back up in case something ever happens to imgur.

2825TRH.png

OHHHH MYYYY GOD SWEET JESUS! Not even in the deepest depths of brimstone of the 10,000 rings of hell has anything this hot! Currently out of rep points, but I will definitely be back to up this unless there's a hidden Uber Epic God Dam Master Like button laying around? You Sir Master Lord Dragon Knight Errant of PSNP are more honorable than anyone of La Mancha! More gentlemanly than that of Fogg himself for granting this man a favor with quality surpassing what is even the highest quality of mid-renaissance standards. Even holmes himself would not be able to deduce the steps one has taken to create this as this is god-tier quality and no mere mortal could ascertain the understanding nor apprehension of how a masterpiece like this was done. I could write forever until  the cows come home, but I shall not ramble on like a madman, I will leave this with 1,000 likes my good Dragon!

I would like something for my cover page, or signature, since those game quotes are getting alittle old.

I had the idea of a cover photo similar to the Official Mass Effect concept art book (see attach photo), but instead of his crew, its all the possible variation of commander Shepard, including Femshep. Like the front one with the default face, then one with armor, recon hood etc. Also, instead of looking to the right, their looking to the left.

I would love it if someone does that for me. 

Image result for mass effect cover art book.

On 12/8/2016 at 9:34 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

For any artists willing to create them, the size restrictions are 1270x200 pixels. Though having a 1270x265 image removes the black bar in the pop-up menu that appears when hovering over a member's username.

It seems like it's more complicated than we'd first thought. I checked it out on desktop pages, hovering in the forums, mobile, and mobile with desktop mode enabled and the cropping, sizes, and ratios were different in each of them. For reference, this is the image I uploaded for my header:

Spoiler

584af6b81949f_steins-gate-ruka-5-desktop-wallpaper1.jpg.afef0b88b7986b55afd837914c106290.jpg

On desktop, it looks like this:

Spoiler

nTsi8hL.png

On highlight, it looks like this:

Spoiler

jZXyJij.png

On mobile, it looks like this:

Spoiler

XqQbfit.png

And on mobile with desktop mode enabled, it looks like this:

Spoiler

i7H4Tpn.png

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lion of the Lolis said:

OHHHH MYYYY GOD SWEET JESUS! Not even in the deepest depths of brimstone of the 10,000 rings of hell has anything this hot! Currently out of rep points, but I will definitely be back to up this unless there's a hidden Uber Epic God Dam Master Like button laying around? You Sir Master Lord Dragon Knight Errant of PSNP are more honorable than anyone of La Mancha! More gentlemanly than that of Fogg himself for granting this man a favor with quality surpassing what is even the highest quality of mid-renaissance standards. Even holmes himself would not be able to deduce the steps one has taken to create this as this is god-tier quality and no mere mortal could ascertain the understanding nor apprehension of how a masterpiece like this was done. I could write forever until  the cows come home, but I shall not ramble on like a madman, I will leave this with 1,000 likes my good Dragon!

Lol, thanks :D

6 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

I would like something for my cover page, or signature, since those game quotes are getting alittle old.

I had the idea of a cover photo similar to the Official Mass Effect concept art book (see attach photo), but instead of his crew, its all the possible variation of commander Shepard, including Femshep. Like the front one with the default face, then one with armor, recon hood etc. Also, instead of looking to the right, their looking to the left.

I would love it if someone does that for me. 

Do you mean all 6 classes?

4 minutes ago, Urushiro said:

It seems like it's more complicated than we'd first thought. I checked it out on desktop pages, hovering in the forums, mobile, and mobile with desktop mode enabled and the cropping, sizes, and ratios were different in each of them. For reference, this is the image I uploaded for my header:

Hide contents

584af6b81949f_steins-gate-ruka-5-desktop-wallpaper1.jpg.afef0b88b7986b55afd837914c106290.jpg

On desktop, it looks like this:

Hide contents

nTsi8hL.png

On highlight, it looks like this:

Hide contents

jZXyJij.png

On mobile, it looks like this:

Hide contents

XqQbfit.png

And on mobile with desktop mode enabled, it looks like this:

Hide contents

i7H4Tpn.png

Holy crap so many differences :o , especially that mobile version.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Hey! If somebody could mix up something nice with this picture that would be great. Atm the position of the logo isn't too great and the background is rather dull. Also it's not the official logo but that's actually not a problem. The game is Turrican II and it defined me as a gamer when I played the hell out of it on c64 when I was a kid. B) If Platisfaction fits in nicely you could add that, too, but it's optional.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/J2EEJ4Fauao/maxresdefault.jpg

P.S.: I hope the quality of tI'm he picture is okay. I could always dig deeper and try to find something better.

P.P.S.: on second thought the current logo doesn't look so great, maybe the words 'The Final Fight' and 'Platisfaction' in matching fonts would be better...?

Edited by Platisfaction

4 hours ago, Urushiro said:

I still had the original psd and I resized it for the new signature limit. As long as you don't put it in a spoiler, it should fit in your sig.

j7t8Unf.jpg

And they increased the sig height right after you posted this *sigh* I feel I have to dispute between text and images now, I feel divided.

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think? 

pcHJthO.png

Let me know if you want me to change something and I'll take care of it. Also save the image on your computer, that way you'll have a back up in case something ever happens to imgur.

I'm using it, but I'm feeling that is too small, the greyish fading starts before the image ends and that makes me feel very ??? about it. It's meant to be like this?

20 hours ago, Parker said:

@Dragon-Archon or anyone else, I'd really appreciate a cover photo of the Charmander family if at all possible. 

Thanks in advance,

Parker

Here you are Parker, one big happy dragon family :awesome: . I wasn't sure if you wanted to mega evolutions too, but added them. Let me know if you want me to remove them and I'll take care of it. Be sure to save the image on your computer, that way you'll have a back up in case something ever happens to imgur.

NEkgn9y.png

11 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I'm using it, but I'm feeling that is too small, the greyish fading starts before the image ends and that makes me feel very ??? about it. It's meant to be like this?

Are you using the mobile version of the site?

11 hours ago, ruffedgz said:

Thanks @Urushiro for the information, that helps a lot and found out the magic number: 1270x600

A breakdown of the measurements that I found from your findings:

rvcbQ2a.png

Updated my current profile cover using 1270x600px and its looking good (to me) in all aspects as well.. might be something to keep in mind for future requests and creations that some higher resolution images wouldn't hurt if you want to get all aspects.

Nice, this is useful stuff. I'll add this to the OP and mention that members need to specifically request a 1270x600, otherwise it'll be a 1270x265.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ruffedgz said:

Thanks @Urushiro for the information, that helps a lot and found out the magic number: 1270x600

A breakdown of the measurements that I found from your findings:

*snip*

Updated my current profile cover using 1270x600px and its looking good (to me) in all aspects as well.. might be something to keep in mind for future requests and creations that some higher resolution images wouldn't hurt if you want to get all aspects.

Thanks for that nice find. :)
Now I only have to find an image that's good looking on the desktop resolution and the mobile resolution (on mobile my avatar is blocking the main aspect of the picture >:>).

15 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Yeah sure, why not, as long as they all look different in someway to add some variation.

Thanks!

There doesn't seem to be much variation between them and they're all facing forward. Here's what I could find:

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor commander shepard mass effect 2 render

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor commander shepard render

Edited by Dragon-Archon
Added images

3 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Ah, not enough photo sources. That's fine, just the last two are alright since they have the best pixel quality.

Can you do something good with that? 

Yeah I can work with that, though I'm not sure if I can make them look sideways while keeping the image intact. Will see what I can do about that.

51 minutes ago, Parker said:

@Dragon-Archon Thanks man, that looks awesome. If it isn't too much trouble would you mind making one without the mega evolutions as well? I don't want to sound like an ungrateful asshole but I'm a Gen 1 and 2 man so I prefer no megas. 

Thanks again,

Parker

Sure, I can do that. Gen 1 and 2 are still the best so far :highfive: though gen 4 had some good ones too.

• Like 1

Artist: Dragon-Archon

I'd like a cover that uses Altair, AC Revelations version of Ezio, Connor, Edward and Arno, with a smoky haze on the bottom. I'd like my PSN name (AnimeDreama) to be on the left. Any render of the characters is fine by me, but I do want Altair in the center. Hopefully this is not too demanding for you guys. If so, please feel free to make it however you see is best.

Edited by Darth Remi Helghast