Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Y-you don't always stick to the 3-ep rule :o !? 

Being a dragon is much cooler. Being able to fly, breathe fire, and never having to wait in a queue when going to the movies :awesome: .

No not usually, if I have doubts I'll try the show again later. I tried fairy tale about 6x now... I still can't get into it... And it looks so good too. 

So you're the reason my popcorns always burnt when I go to the theaters.. :angry: I knew I smelled a dragon... 

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

SIMPLE THING?! It's K-ON! :D It's freaking K-ON! :D

Ya! :highfive: Satoshi gets it!! K-On! For life! 

2 hours ago, DEMON said:

And what is K-ON? :o

Your new favorite anime :)

Edited by Dav9834

4 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

No not usually, if I have doubts I'll try the show again later. I tried fairy tale about 6x now... I still can't get into it... And it looks so good too. 

So you're the reason my popcorns always burnt when I go to the theaters.. :angry: I knew I smelled a dragon... 

Your new favorite anime :)

I like fucked up animes like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Another etc, is it like those? :P

On 10-12-2016 at 8:51 PM, Pershing24 said:

Can you do something good with that? 

Did some advanced searching and found some rendered characters, I present to you the N7 Squad led by the Shepard twins B) . I wonder if the milky way could handle all that extra collateral damage :hmm: This one's now my new favourite cover image out of the ones I've created so far. Remember to save the image on your computer, that way you'll have a back up in case something ever happens to imgur.

Nkhs2to.png

4 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I'll make you a deal: go watch the part 1 of Fairy Tail and afterwards I'll watch all the K-ON anime, ovas, and movies :D .

Maybe .... :ninja: .

4 hours ago, DEMON said:

I like fucked up animes like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Another etc, is it like those? :P

Then I recommend Magical Girl Raising Project, it's about those happy magical girls that usually help people ... only this time they're in a brutal killing game fighting each other to survive.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

ok...so did some playing around with this and here is what i've found...whether you use the mobile site or not the 1270 X 600 size shows up for everyone's profile on mobile so if you've made it 1270 X 200 or 1270 X 265 you get a big black box at the bottom on mobile...if i look at yours on my phone dragon, this is the case and doesn't quite look right with your name and avatar being in the center of it...mine on the other hand looks a litle strange on PC but makes more sense with the broader view on mobile...trying to have one that covers 1270 X 600  but also looks good on 1270 X 200 seems to be the best option...just a heads up for those who care...i tend to use both PC and phone a lot so best of both worlds is what i was looking for...hope it helps...

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Then I recommend Magical Girl Raising Project, it's about those happy magical girls that usually help people ... only this time they're in a brutal killing game fighting each other to survive.

That sounds interesting. I will check it out.. in about 3 years time. I have a list of other anime that I was suppose to have checked out a couple of years ago.

Also, nice Mass Effect banner, although did you notice the red screen seems like it's been moved down lower?

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

ok...so did some playing around with this and here is what i've found...whether you use the mobile site or not the 1270 X 600 size shows up for everyone's profile on mobile so if you've made it 1270 X 200 or 1270 X 265 you get a big black box at the bottom on mobile...if i look at yours on my phone dragon, this is the case and doesn't quite look right with your name and avatar being in the center of it...mine on the other hand looks a litle strange on PC but makes more sense with the broader view on mobile...trying to have one that covers 1270 X 600  but also looks good on 1270 X 200 seems to be the best option...just a heads up for those who care...i tend to use both PC and phone a lot so best of both worlds is what i was looking for...hope it helps...

Yeah, I added this info to the OP yesterday. If people want a 1270x600 they have to specifically request it, otherwise I'm doing a standard 1270x265.

1 minute ago, DEMON said:

That sounds interesting. I will check it out.. in about 3 years time. I have a list of other anime that I was suppose to have checked out a couple of years ago.

I'll hold you to it *adds a reminder in the cellphone* :P . 

when i read the OP i hadn't realized that a big black box would appear on mobile if i made it 1270 X 200 on PC so i spent a bunch of time yesterday making one that size only to find the huge gap on mobile...chose a new image from google and uploaded/repositioned it in 30 seconds...such a waste of time and felt like such a loser...haha...

when i read the OP i hadn't realized that a big black box would appear on mobile if i made it 1270 X 200 on PC so i spent a bunch of time yesterday making one that size only to find the huge gap on mobile...chose a new image from google and uploaded/repositioned it in 30 seconds...such a waste of time and felt like such a loser...haha...

At least you figured it out now. Btw feel free to accept requests if you want to create images for other members.

i suck at this kind of stuff...no thanks to creating stuff for others...just didn't want to make a new thread for DIY'ers since if they're like me they would end up looking for info on sizes and stuff here...also thought it might help others when requesting as well...sorry to be off topic...

Ah ok. 

That's ok, I don't mind if people go off topic in threads I create.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'll make you a deal: go watch the part 1 of Fairy Tail and afterwards I'll watch all the K-ON anime, ovas, and movies :D .

Maybe .... :ninja: .

If it wasn't for that maybe I'd do you that favor :shakes head:

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok. 

That's ok, I don't mind if people go off topic in threads I create.

Ya just look at us hahaha

13 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Of course!

maxresdefault.jpg

Who cannot love K-On? :D Mio & Azu-nyan muh waifus.

11 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

If it wasn't for that maybe I'd do you that favor :shakes head:

Hey, that is actually a valid deal. First season of FT didn't have Mashima on weed =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1