Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

i guess nobody took my first request because of the total lack of HD images for that topic. :P Maybe it's possible to whip something up using images from the Soul's games? If you want you can also include Bloodborne, but that's optional. :P The words "Platisfaction Guaranteed" should be on it though. Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Platisfaction said:

i guess nobody took my first request because of the total lack of HD images for that topic. :P Maybe it's possible to whip something up using images from the Soul's games? If you want you can also include Bloodborne, but that's optional. :P The words "Platisfaction Guaranteed" should be on it though. Thanks in advance.

Actually your request was next in line. But yeah, I was looking for some better images. The Souls games would be a lot easier to work with.

Hm, if anyone is still up to making more I'd love one.  My own artistic talents are...well you can see how simple my icon is.

Maybe something from Kingdom Hearts?  I love the ascetic of the keyblades, the cool ones not the Disney ones.  Which basically means the ones that look more "metal"

Edit: I've been asked to specify: Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Ultima Weapon, Pumpkinhead, Lionheart, Diamonddust, One Winged Angel, Stormfall, Skull Noise, ones like those.  I also like the look of all the keys in the keyblade graveyard.

Edited by Alternatewarning

7 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

Hm, if anyone is still up to making more I'd love one.  My own artistic talents are...well you can see how simple my icon is.

Maybe something from Kingdom Hearts?  I love the ascetic of the keyblades, the cool ones not the Disney ones

You're going to have to specify which ones you like :P .

3 minutes ago, Ken Kaneki said:

If Demon wants to watch dark and gory anime. She should watch School Days or Glass Lip right? @Satoshi Ookami =P

(I love this tag system, I can abuse so much gyahahaha) 

Also thanks ruffedgz for taking your time for Touka :) 

Hey I still defend Glasslip. I just haven't shared my thoughts on it yet after finishing it....

@DEMON would hate it with a pure unadulterated passion though lol

10 minutes ago, Ken Kaneki said:

If Demon wants to watch dark and gory anime. She should watch School Days or Glass Lip right? @Satoshi Ookami =P

(I love this tag system, I can abuse so much gyahahaha) 

Also thanks ruffedgz for taking your time for Touka :) 

I've already been there and watched School Days.. most fucked up shit ever, I loved and hated it at the same time. Actually, it was my first kind of these anime.. I thought I was going into watching something that wasn't going to turn out gorey as hell at the end.

4 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Hey I still defend Glasslip. I just haven't shared my thoughts on it yet after finishing it....

@DEMON would hate it with a pure unadulterated passion though lol

If it's a cutesy anime, I probably won't like it. :P

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, DEMON said:

23 minutes ago, DEMON said:

If it's a cutesy anime, I probably won't like it. :P

Note to self: don't watch school days...

Yup not watching school days I don't think.

elamoralestiloschooldaysxd.jpg

Uhhh I wouldn't call Glasslip cutesy per say. It has a genre just for itself as I'm sure @Satoshi Ookami would say. Closest genre slice of life. You will be confused by the end though! 

Edited by Dav9834
Editing with a quote box and a tag is a pita
  • Like 1

I would love to make a request for profile picture. I hope it doesn't have to be gaming related.

If possible and if anyone is familiar with it. I would like a Christmas theme with the Manger Scene in it.

If it has to be gaming related then I think I would like A Metro theme since they have been 2 of my favorites I have played this year.

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

Note to self: don't watch school days... 

Uhhh I wouldn't call Glasslip cutesy per say. It has a genre just for itself as I'm sure @Satoshi Ookami would say. Closest genre slice of life. You will be confused by the end though! 

Senpai, you should School Days =D You'll cringe hard. You won't regret it :D 

@DEMON Hmm what about Higurashi?? Elfen Lied?? Corpse Party OVA? Pupa? @Dav9834 I recommend you to watch them too. LMAO why did I watch these shows? xD 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Senpai, you should School Days =D You'll cringe hard. You won't regret it :D 

@DEMON Hmm what about Higurashi?? Elfen Lied?? Corpse Party OVA? Pupa? @Dav9834 I recommend you to watch them too. LMAO why did I watch these shows? xD 

Yup I've intentionally avoided a few of those lol nope not my cup of tea

10 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I would love to make a request for profile picture. I hope it doesn't have to be gaming related.

If possible and if anyone is familiar with it. I would like a Christmas theme with the Manger Scene in it.

If it has to be gaming related then I think I would like A Metro theme since they have been 2 of my favorites I have played this year.

I'm quoting you so it doesn't get lost in our stupid discussion lol :)

I have some free time later I could probably do a nice Nativity Scene.

I know dragon has been getting a lot of requests. 

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Uge... yea, plz no. I think the gore should be in anime rather than on your body =D

Glasslip is not a bad anime! Just... Misunderstood... 

Edited by Dav9834

5 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I'm quoting you so it doesn't get lost in our stupid discussion lol :)

I have some free time later I could probably do a nice Nativity Scene.

I know dragon has been getting a lot of requests. 

Glasslip is not a bad anime! Just... Misunderstood... 

Thanks Dav9834.

• Like 1