StrickenBiged's occasional Premium givaways

StrickenBiged

Just putting my thoughts out there, but my first thought was the direction the doge is facing indicates which hand would type the letter on a QWERTY keyboard, if typing properly.  That said, I am not sure what to do with the odd ones out.

Wait, It is monday!

My mistake was that I though disintegrate ment passing away, after reading the wiki It says that Over five months later, after 2,570 orbits, Sputnik 2—including Laika's remains—disintegrated during re-entry on April 14, 1958. That was a Monday!

Edited by Danny_Johansen
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

I translated it to morse. The question was what day did Muttnik disintegrate? And that was Nov 3 1957. The day was a Zonday.

You are so, desperately close. Read the question again.

3 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

My mistake was that I though disintegrate ment passing away, after reading the wiki It says that Over five months later, after 2,570 orbits, Sputnik 2—including Laika's remains—disintegrated during re-entry on April 14, 1958. That was a Monday!

DING DING DING!

Winner! I was thinking of the date, rather than the day. By coincidence, both were a Monday, but as you gave me the right date too in the end, you get it!

@Danny_Johansen I assume you want the Premium membership for yourself mate? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

You are so, desperately close. Read the question again.

DING DING DING!

Winner! I was thinking of the date, rather than the day. By coincidence, both were a Monday, but as you gave me the right date too in the end, you get it!

@Danny_Johansen I assume you want the Premium membership for yourself mate? 

Yes and a nice puzzle,  I enjoyed solving it.

Thanks for the Premium.

Edited by Danny_Johansen
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

@Sir_Bee No logic at all. Just picked one. Part of code breaking is trial and error. If you guessed wrong the first time, then you'd have had to try it the other way around when it would have worked. 

Oh, I understand that I am not suggesting I was even close enough to get to that stage.  I was only asking because I was curious if there was an underlying logic that I just wasn't thinking of.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

If you're interested in the logic behind that: fellow Dutchman Danny meant to say "zondag", which is Dutch for "Sunday", but they got mixed up somehow :lol: .

This is correct, trying to quickly say the answer made me mix them up. It seems that my posts with a single word are still full of spelling errors.

• 2 weeks later...

Puzzle 2 is a Christmas special!

If you crack this one, the prize is a Lifetime Premium Membership to PSNProfiles.com! Holly hell! I must be mad.

Because of the special nature of the prize, Rule 4 will be varied so that those currently on an annual Premium membership can hold their prize over until their current membership expires and they need to renew.

With that said, here is your puzzle:

yQnJBGi.png

Good luck!

(Sorry about the issues with embedding there! Still getting used to the site update. Enjoy!)

Edited by StrickenBiged
Fixing the image embed.