StrickenBiged's occasional Premium givaways

StrickenBiged

3 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

I'm rooting for you @BB-BakkerJ - you're the non-premium who seems to have had the thread open the longest so... 

two thumbs up for you. You can do it!

giphy.gif

Well thanks! But I don't think I'll solve it. Don't even know where to start. I'll look at it some more later tonight.

• Like 2

I've stared at this on and off for 10 hours. TEN HOURS! BUT I FINALLY GOT IT!

Spoiler

IT'S MORSE CODE! The message translates to: What belongs to you but is used more by everyone else?

The answer is MY NAME! ^-^

Spoiler

Typo, meant to say braile. I was trying morse code first and typed it by accident. If my message merges and is shown as edited, I'm sorry.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Hide contents

IT'S MORSE CODE! The message translates to: What belongs to you but is used more by everyone else?

Hide contents

Typo, meant to say braile. I was trying morse code first and typed it by accident. If my message merges and is shown as edited, I'm sorry.

Congratulations! You got it! Well done!

You're already a premium so do you have a member in mind who you'd like to gift a year's premium to?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Congratulations! You got it! Well done!

You're already a premium so do you have a member in mind who you'd like to gift a year's premium to?

As much as I want to create a large-scale trophy race to determine who I give premium to, I simply don't have the time right now.

Instead, I'll give premium to @ratchetdude231 for his awesome PSNP Anime Club Discord Server (which all anime fans should join).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Komrade_Konrad said:

Ohhhhh, really good one this time.  Took me a few attempts in the wrong direction before I caught on by pure, blind luck.  I'll hold back my answer to give other people a chance, since I'd like someone new to win. 

Ahhh. Now I see what you did there. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

Instead, I'll give premium to @ratchetdude231 for his awesome PSNP Anime Club Discord Server (which all anime fans should join).

On its way to him ASAP. Now, let's see if this works through iOS...

Hmm. The "gift Premium" button doesn't do anything on iOS, it just reloads the PSN profile page. @Sly Ripper might like to take a look at that...

If I can't get his premium sorted sooner it might have to wait until Monday and I have a PC in front of me. ;) 

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Ahhh. Now I see what you did there. ?

Ha! I thought "oh fantastic, he's given the game away and it'll be solved in a few minutes now" when he posted that! 

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Congrats Jem :yay: .

• Like 2

On 3/25/2017 at 8:00 AM, jem12345 said:

As much as I want to create a large-scale trophy race to determine who I give premium to, I simply don't have the time right now.

All done! @ratchetdude231's PSNProfile is showing as Premium and the forum profile will upgrade in a little while once it feeds through from the server. Well done again @jem12345, please hang around for the next one!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StrickenBiged said:

I hope this works. I did my best but some dots are less clear than others and you might need to increase contrast. You you might want to download the image to zoom in on some bits. 

lZY7x1o.png

Spoiler

Not sure if this is what I'm supposed to reply with but, 24: The Game, Frogger: He's Back, Primal and MediEvil all by now defunct Guerilla Cambridge.