(OVER) Giveaway: Shantae Half Genie Hero (download code EU-version Vita & PS4)

crimsonidol38

Which version of Shantae Half Genie Hero do you want to win?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Shantae Half Genie Hero do you want to win?

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I have previous ones on PS4 =D

PS4 has no games.

And it's not weeb enough to be on Vita :awesome:

Enough? :D

And you still haven't played them. :/
Personally I don't care about the weebness-factor but tbh Shantae is at least the most lewd non-japanese character you will see on Vita. :P

After playing the Backer-exclusive demo I realized that I would enjoy this much more on Vita. And I can't wait until tomorrow to activate my code. :D

Great series, I remember playing the first game many years ago then playing the others through digital on Nintendo. When I seen them branching out to Sony devices it made my day trophy support all the way :D.
I have the PS4 physical edition on order and was going to get a digital Vita version at some point as well.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Loving all those trying to be sneaky by just voting without replying to avoid bumping the thread :P.

It's nice to see that there are some people who like to bump the thread so I don't have to do it. :D

12 hours ago, Polydeuces said:

How to get many likes - tutorial:

1. Make a giveaway

2. Wait for likes

3. Congratulations, you did it.

Just for future use ;3

Besides that, I respect you for sharing Shantae's love to everyone. She should get lot of attention, but she don't :/

Personally I really don't care for the likes, otherwise I would have made that the mandatory way to take part in the giveaway. :P

And yes, Shantae deserves much more attention but to be honest I also only started to get interest in the series after it released on the non-Nintendo platforms as I really don't like the fact that the eShop-purchases are tied to the one device you bought them with.

8 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Great series, I remember playing the first game many years ago then playing the others through digital on Nintendo. When I seen them branching out to Sony devices it made my day trophy support all the way :D.
I have the PS4 physical edition on order and was going to get a digital Vita version at some point as well.

I can safely say that it's a good idea to also play the game on Vita, too. Many games seem to have the problem that they run very poorly on Vita right after launch but so far I hadn't any problems and if I got killed or hit it was my own fault and not hte game's technique. Sure it won't run as smooth as on the PS4 but it's a good port nonetheless.

33 minutes ago, Max654 said:

Damn. I voted Vita but I'd like to choose for PS4 version instead. Please consider my change.

Is it not possible to alter the votes anymore? In the old forum version you were able to delete and revote.

EDIT:
Tested it in another topic and yeah, doesn't seem to work anymore. I will take note of your change. :)

Edited by Crimson Idol