Unable to access other Episode's.

Floriiss

Hi PSNP,

For some unknown reason I'm unable to access any other episodes than the first one. I've downloaded all the other Episodes. My console states that all the Episodes are installed, yet when I try to access these Episodes in the game it says that I don't have them :/. I've tried deleting everything and download it again. Sadly this didn't work. I've got no clue what to do now.. is there anyone that can help me out with this problem? 

Edited by Floriiss

2 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Hi PSNP,

For some unknown reason I'm unable to access any other episodes than the first one. I've downloaded all the other Episodes. My console states that all the Episodes are installed, yet when I try to access these Episodes in the game it says that I don't have them :/. I've tried deleting everything and download it again. Sadly this didn't work. I've got no clue what to do now.. is there anyone that can help me out with this problem? 

I would try this. Go to Playstation Network/Account Management-Restore Licenses. That cleared up a problem similar to yours for me before. 

4 hours ago, skateak said:

I would try this. Go to Playstation Network/Account Management-Restore Licenses. That cleared up a problem similar to yours for me before. 

Sadly that didn't work.

Anyways, I've managed to fix it. Originally I've bought this game and all episodes on my other account. Normally I can play any game that's been bought by my other account, but this time around I couldn't (Well the base game, but not the remaining episodes). Some games are tied to a single ID (Like FFXIV for example). My guesses are this was the same story. Really sucks because now I've had to buy the game twice ugh.. Oh well, at least it's fixed. Thanks for the help anyways though.

• Like 1