rockstarjazz

'Adventure Besties' trophy - has anyone got this?

35 posts in this topic

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 3:44 AM, Charly_Py said:

What is the best way to get the trophy? I already did the trophy requirements twice with a friend who has the trophy and no luck for me, my partner was the host twice and the first run I collected 5 and 5... the second one I collected some and he did some too (total 5 and 5)... help please

Hello. Do not use the 'Well Read' card or any card that give you the codex before you start.

Just got the trophy the other day. We did use the Tomb Raider card, so having "Well Read" apparently does not matter and can be used to make things easier. I had the challenge selected (Adventure Besties) and picked up all artifacts (3 large and 2 medium), while the other player just stayed at the starting area staying warm and eating, you don't need both players to enter the crypts. The trophy popped for both players. So either they fixed the Codex artifacts from not counting towards the trophy or it was never an issue to begin with. 

On 11/12/2016 at 0:25 AM, Dark Layla said:

You need to be the host and only you can get a mix of 5  large and medium artifacts !

If you need any help just let me know

I can assure you, you do not need to be host, as me and another guy got it at the same time, however, you need to escape with at least 5 mediums AND at least 5 large.

we finished with about 15 mediums, and 5 large, as it took about 23 days to find the last large one! 

Just did this, and we did not need 5 of each. We finished the round with 9 large and 3 medium artifacts and the trophy popped.

This just glitched on me. We got 5 of each 

I had 3 of each and my partner had 2 of each

he was the host though so the fact he was one short of 5 is probably what done it from what I’ve read. Oh well 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, mikem192 said:

This just glitched on me. We got 5 of each 

I had 3 of each and my partner had 2 of each

he was the host though so the fact he was one short of 5 is probably what done it from what I’ve read. Oh well 

It didn't glitch only host can get this trophy and he needs to pick up 5 large/medium artifacts combined by himself.

Also, remember to activate the challenge as host.

Edited by Game_Knot

On 22/03/2020 at 8:48 PM, Game_Knot said:

It didn't glitch only host can get this trophy and he needs to pick up 5 large/medium artifacts combined by himself.

Also, remember to activate the challenge as host.

got it tonight, I was host with the challenge activated. I picked up all 5 (3 medium and 2 large) 

we BOTH got the trophy 

Posted (edited)

So it appears this trophy is still glitched. My partner and I went for a 10 day expedition where we paired Adventure Besties, Master & Apprentice, Great Haul, and Great Outdoors. We survived until day 11 then choppered out with 5 medium and 3 large relics.

Everything popped except for Adventure Besties. I am usually the host and the one who delves into the crypts and collects the artifacts, but we were having major connection problems so I forgot my friend switched and tried hosting a game. This allowed us to play smoothly again, but according to the info in this thread I’m guessing this is what voided the trophy. ☹️

We are going to try again tomorrow and will try the method of the host activating challenge & collecting relics and hopefully it pops. Will report back tomorrow!

Edited by dieselmanchild

Are you sure you did not have a card on you that gave give a codex before you start. If i remember correctly you get a codex when raiding a tomb as well as the artifact. With the card you only get the artifact. 

This is why we would fail. We both got the trophy together when in the end.

Posted (edited)

Me and my friend were only able to get this by collecting 5 of each. I hosted and invited her and I was the only one collecting the Medium/Large artifacts. I accidentally picked up one small but it didn't affect us. Also, the Adventure Besties was the only challenge that was active with everything else removed. Popped for both us in the end (took until day 11)

Previously we were getting a mix of 5 total of medium/large artifacts but never worked.

Hope this helps but 5 EACH seems to be the requirement

Edited by hchang971
typo