rockstarjazz

'Adventure Besties' trophy - has anyone got this?

29 posts in this topic

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 3:44 AM, Charly_Py said:

What is the best way to get the trophy? I already did the trophy requirements twice with a friend who has the trophy and no luck for me, my partner was the host twice and the first run I collected 5 and 5... the second one I collected some and he did some too (total 5 and 5)... help please

Hello. Do not use the 'Well Read' card or any card that give you the codex before you start.

Just got the trophy the other day. We did use the Tomb Raider card, so having "Well Read" apparently does not matter and can be used to make things easier. I had the challenge selected (Adventure Besties) and picked up all artifacts (3 large and 2 medium), while the other player just stayed at the starting area staying warm and eating, you don't need both players to enter the crypts. The trophy popped for both players. So either they fixed the Codex artifacts from not counting towards the trophy or it was never an issue to begin with. 

On 11/12/2016 at 0:25 AM, Dark Layla said:

You need to be the host and only you can get a mix of 5  large and medium artifacts !

If you need any help just let me know

I can assure you, you do not need to be host, as me and another guy got it at the same time, however, you need to escape with at least 5 mediums AND at least 5 large.

we finished with about 15 mediums, and 5 large, as it took about 23 days to find the last large one! 

Just did this, and we did not need 5 of each. We finished the round with 9 large and 3 medium artifacts and the trophy popped.