Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrakeHellsing

Type of game?

11 posts in this topic

I imagine this is a spy game of sorts, based on the last trophy there, but I could be wrong? I mean as far as I can tell, it seems rather straightforward, just finish levels and collect all the things in the levels.

I was actually looking at the official website for I Expect You To Die before encountering your question. Apparently the game is some sort of "escape the room" type of puzzle game. I don't really know much about the plot or what you do in the game, but there's this spoiler-free review of the game if you want to read it. I found it here.

Ah okay.  Escape the room huh? Sounds interesting for sure.  Yet, I read that it was VR as well, which sucks for me, as I have yet to get the PSVR, otherwise, I'd be all for this game too.

From what I saw a while a go, your a spy and you have to get out of situations, I think it showed being locked in your car and there was a stick of dynamite in the glove box

I tried this on Oculus Rift last year, and I really found it interesting and enjoyable to play. Good to see that it's coming to PS VR. Unfortunately, there's no plat considering the fact that you can spend a lot of hours in this VR game.

Really hoping this game wont be pricey. It seems like an interesting buy for the VR in terms of what it's about, but with there being no Platinum it makes me feel all "meh" about it and not willing to buy this game at a high price.

16 hours ago, gameoncomrade said:

I tried this on Oculus Rift last year, and I really found it interesting and enjoyable to play. Good to see that it's coming to PS VR. Unfortunately, there's no plat considering the fact that you can spend a lot of hours in this VR game.

how difficult would you say it is? for someone who is a complete dumbass at puzzle games?

5 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

how difficult would you say it is? for someone who is a complete dumbass at puzzle games?

It can be quite difficult, but it's fun and the atmosphere of the game makes you want to continue even though you've been stuck for 10 minutes.

12 hours ago, dell9300 said:

"Do you expect me to talk...?" :awesome:

"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to dine"