Hi!

Platinumary

2 hours ago, Platinumary said:

Hey everyone! How are you doing? :). My name is Mary! I'm a female gamer currently residing in England United Kingdom and I am half Filipino Half British :) 

I'm 19 years old and not doing too much with my life atm, I left playstation for a long time only periodically returning to play a few games but mainly I am using my PC to play games but I'm a console gamer at heart having owned the ps1, original xbox, ps2, psp, gamecube and so on... ;) 

I don't think my skills at gaming are really up there, I normally like to laugh and play the games at my own pace so if you ever play anything with me please don't be mad :(

Feel free to add me on PSN it is Platinumary

Aside from gaming I am a big anime fan and some of my favourites include: Berserk, Parasyte, Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach :). I like gory anime :devil:

Don't be shy to message me, I don't bite B) I came here to make friends and hopefully I can meet some very nice friends here 

First welcome. I have had a great time here so far and i think you will experience the same. Though for gory anime if you have not you should check out Bastard!!! and hellsing. Both were pretty good with hellsing ultimate being one of my favorites.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xDLl0YD091x said:

xD

Nyesssss, I think I know what you're thinking :giggle:

Anyways....

K31YNPJ.gif

Enjoy your stay at the new PSNP site :D

There's also an anime section here if you are interested in the genre. 

Also do you speak or understand Tagalog to since your half Filipino or not? :P 

1 minute ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Nyesssss, I think I know what you're thinking :giggle:

Anyways....

Enjoy your stay at the new PSNP site :D

There's also an anime section here if you are interested in the genre. 

Also do you speak or understand Tagalog to since your half Filipino or not? :P 

What do you think, what i'm thinking? :hmm:

Thank you so much everyone that has welcomed me so far <3 I am glad to be here :)

@Ken Kaneki I can only understand some phrases because I was born into British society, my father is British and my mother is Filipino. I've never had the need for my mother's language since I have never visited the Philippines, but maybe some day I will be able to meet some of my cousins and aunts/uncles when my family gets the money for it B)