Hi!

Platinumary

On 11/12/2016 at 4:25 AM, Platinumary said:

Hey everyone! How are you doing? :). My name is Mary! I'm a female gamer currently residing in England United Kingdom and I am half Filipino Half British :) 

I'm 19 years old and not doing too much with my life atm, I left playstation for a long time only periodically returning to play a few games but mainly I am using my PC to play games but I'm a console gamer at heart having owned the ps1, original xbox, ps2, psp, gamecube and so on... ;) 

I don't think my skills at gaming are really up there, I normally like to laugh and play the games at my own pace so if you ever play anything with me please don't be mad :(

Feel free to add me on PSN it is Platinumary

Aside from gaming I am a big anime fan and some of my favourites include: Berserk, Parasyte, Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach :). I like gory anime :devil:

Don't be shy to message me, I don't bite B) I came here to make friends and hopefully I can meet some very nice friends here 

I love FMA I think its a masterpiece. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is pretty gory you should give that a shot if you haven't. Youll know pretty quickly if you like it or not. I am sure you cant be that bad at gaming having played on that number of systems. As I always play in coop, I have seen how bad bad can actually be so i'm sure you're not lol.