PS3 Games With Youtube Integration?

Rukiafan7

9 minutes ago, Rukiafan7 said:

Which PS3 games allow you to upload your gameplay sessions on your Youtube account? The only one I'm currently aware of is the Wonderboy games on PSN. Are there any other games that utilize this feature? Thanks in advance. ;) 

Just Cause 2 is the only one I can think of.

The Gundemonium games let you upload your replays to youtube (Gundemonium Recollection, Gundeadligne and Hitogata Happa)

Also Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate let's you upload replyays to youtube aswell don't know if Last Round does aswell since don't have it.

Aside of these two i don't remember any other games doing it.

Edited by Tosmasta00

I've not played either of them recently, but I believe that both H.A.W.X. games allowed you to record and upload your recording to Youtube. I'm pretty sure the first one did, but I know for a fact H.A.W.X. 2 does because I've done it in the past. That was years ago though and its hard to say if it still works.

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online and Ultra Street Fighter IV both allow you to upload match replays.
DiRT 3 and GRID 2 both allow it - or they used to at least. As does DiRT Showdown.
Hustle Kings allows it.
Burn Zombie Burn.
Comet Crash.
The PixelJunk series.
Trash Panic.
Joe Danger.
Peggle/Peggle Nights.
Noby Noby Boy.
Mushroom War.

Probably a few others that I don't know ( And haven't already been listed here ) - but there aren't too many games that do it. Quite a few of these games are really old and their functionality may be removed or broken these days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 6:39 PM, Caldor2K2 said:

I've not played either of them recently, but I believe that both H.A.W.X. games allowed you to record and upload your recording to Youtube. I'm pretty sure the first one did, but I know for a fact H.A.W.X. 2 does because I've done it in the past. That was years ago though and its hard to say if it still works.

Did Hawx2 a few months ago, you can still save clips to your ps3, but it won't let you uploaded them to youtube and 1 other site you had the choice of, prolly a ubisoft site or facebook.