• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 4:58 PM, SirDave1988 said:

I get the feeling that this is most people's least favourite of the original Sly trilogy

I mean, yeah, it's mine too. Not because of the missions or game play, but mainly because of the RC missions because the RC controls like crap. Also, the Master Thief missions. If they didn't have the bosses gloat when they kill you, I'd be more amenable. ?

Still, my worst Sly trophy is 8-Bit Bentley because clearing the Paris arcade machine is the most painful experience ever. You need a will of diamond to not rage-quit every time you have to start from the very beginning when you Game Over.

• Like 1

On 21/09/2018 at 5:44 PM, DragonQuest238 said:

I mean, yeah, it's mine too. Not because of the missions or game play, but mainly because of the RC missions because the RC controls like crap. Also, the Master Thief missions. If they didn't have the bosses gloat when they kill you, I'd be more amenable. 1f61e.png

Still, my worst Sly trophy is 8-Bit Bentley because clearing the Paris arcade machine is the most painful experience ever. You need a will of diamond to not rage-quit every time you have to start from the very beginning when you Game Over.

Yeah true, the RC controls are way too sensitive, and some of the Master Thief missions can be a right pain.

Oh great, I've got 8 Bit-Bentley to look forward to then haha, I haven't got round to finishing Sly 4 yet. Doesn't look and sound good ??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...