Questions regarding 100% Completion

Maxie_M0us3

Hi guys! If any of the players got the hand of this free app anywhereVR, is it easy to 100% like that?

Do you need an app for iPhones you can find in the Japanese App Store? Does it include 100 Movies in the base game for getting :gold: Carrer Traveler or you need to buy those DLCs for having 100 Movies total? Thanks for answering!

I only booted it up on another account to see what it was like and didn't get 100% completion, but I think it only includes a couple of movies. It certainly didn't look like there were a hundred different ones to choose from even if you include the paid ones, so I assume you can repeat the same one until you get the trophy.

Other than that there's some minesweeper bee thing, and a fishing mode that I didn't try.

I didn't use it, but there is a Google Play App for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.sme.anywherecastapp&hl=en

Everything's in English, so I wouldn't be surprised if it releases in the west at some point anyway.

Edited by Shadiochao

• 3 weeks later...

I've played this and for the most part, the list is self-explanatory. All of the fishing ones are easy as fuck and while I don't have 100 movies watched yet and likely won't for a while yet, the trophy is at 20% rarity, which tells me it's just a massive grind since if you really had to buy all that DLC to get it, the percentage would be far lower.

The only trophy that's really confusing is Queen's Beekeeper :silver:, which I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get. So far, I've tried netting the bee after finding it, which is impossible, completing a level after uncovering it, which didn't work, and I'm fairly sure I completed a level after marking it and getting stung, which also didn't do anything.

Edited by Walt the Dog

On 12/12/2016 at 2:33 AM, Maxie the Mouse said:

@Shadiochao Without mentioning that the Trophies are in English there.

If anybody can find the app on the Apple App Store and confirm well that you can repeat the same based movies for the trophy, I'd consider creating a JAP account and download this app.

I can confirm that the 100 movies can just be the two free movies on loop. Also, the app is completely unnecessary for the 100%. Didn't even bother to look for it and I have the 100%.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

I can confirm that the 100 movies can just be the two free movies on loop. Also, the app is completely unnecessary for the 100%. Didn't even bother to look for it and I have the 100%.

And how do the mini-games work without the app?

1 hour ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

And how do the mini-games work without the app?

They're projected in front of you from within anywhereVR and you control them with a Dualshock controller.

Also, I looked and it turns out that the app is available on the US Google Play Store, but not the Apple App Store.

Edited by Walt the Dog

3 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

They're projected in front of you from within anywhereVR and you control them with a Dualshock controller.

Also, I looked and it turns out that the app is available on the US Google Play Store, but not the Apple App Store.

Well, now you're saying that the phone app is completely optional for 100%, I'll skip this one. AnywhereVR is now installed on my PS4 and ready to launch when I receive my PSVR.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

• 1 year later...
On 01/01/2017 at 1:16 AM, Wdog-999 said:

How did you get the Queen Bee Keeper trophy as nowhere online seems to say how to get it?

• 8 months later...