Campaign Wonder trophy as Robin in Arkham City

big_bob002

*Obtain 114 medals on the original Arkham City and Robin bundle pack campaigns (as Robin). 

This didn't pop.   I have 114/120 in the campaign section after choosing Robin. 

When I look at the campaign selection list I'm missing 6 from the first page.   Some of the harder campaigns have 8/9 and one has less than that.  

On the 2nd page is the two campaigns that only have 2 sections instead of 3 (6 medals each).  One of them ends in a brawl that is a side view instead of full 3d w/ Black Mask.   I wouldn't be able to get to 114 w/o doing at least 1 of the campaigns in that 2nd section,  but I'm assuming one of those 2 campaigns doesn't count? 

TL:DR: I have 114/120 campaign medals but no trophy.  Any ideas? 

You more than likely did DLC maps which don't count toward this. You need to 3* all the original maps. If you 3* all of them, you get perfect 114.

EDIT: The trophy itself says you need the stars in the ORIGINAL maps. The campaign (3 maps in a row) has all the original maps in them. If a map doesn't show up in any campaign, then it's DLC exclusive.

Edited by TheYuriG
fixed 9 to 3, confused with the campaign 3 maps in a row for some reason
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

You more than likely did DLC maps which don't count toward this. You need to 3* all the original maps. If you 3* all of them, you get perfect 114.

No, you need to do the DLC maps that came with the Robin pack as well as the regular ones. If you just do the original maps, you'll end up with 108 medals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

No, you need to do the DLC maps that came with the Robin pack as well as the regular ones. If you just do the original maps, you'll end up with 108 medals.

But I'm more than sure that are other extra maps from the other packs, which is what I meant. Trophy says originals and robin pack as the OP lists.

Catwoman has one or two maps herself, no?

Edited by TheYuriG

Just now, TheYuriG said:

But I'm more than sure that are other extra maps from the other packs, which is what I meant. Catwoman has one or two maps herself, no?

I don't think so, I think only Robin and Nightwing came with new maps (and btw, to OP, you don't have to do the Nightwing maps as Robin, but you will have to do them as Nightwing).

I think this what you guys are saying but was hoping to confirm. 

The 1st page is 12 campaigns x 9 medals each for a total of 108 medals. 

2nd page has 2 campaigns.   The first is a Predator w/Black Mask in a small room,  followed by the side view brawl.   This does not count because it's technically a Nighwing map?   The other campaign on the 2nd page is two Wayne Manor maps. 

I'm guessing I need the full 108 from page 1 plus the 6 medals from the Wayne campaign?   

24 minutes ago, big_bob002 said:

*removed

You need to do the 108 from the first page, and only the extra Robin DLCs, which are : Black Mask and Freight Train.  You do not need to do Wayne Manor.  Any other DLC maps are not needed either.  When doing Nightwing, the Wayne Manor maps are the ones for the campaign and regular challenges.

I think the confusion here is both the Robin and Nightwing Pack come with additional DLC maps, there's also standalone DLC maps as well. The only challenges and campaigns that are needed for both respective trophies are the maps that come with that DLC.

Edited by B1rvine
addtl info