Trophy Thoughts

fisty123

On 8/29/2017 at 7:33 AM, rikwebb said:

Play around with the batting sliders, thats what i did, you may have to reload your match for the Don trophy if you get out every now and then

Cheers, seems to be working a bit better now

Does anyone know if the "50 Over World Championship" and the "One Day 50 World Championship" are the same thing? I've won that championship through simulating but trophy didn't pop, do I have to actually play it to pop the trophy? Does it have to be a career mode where I have never simmed any games?

6 minutes ago, Adzer2 said:

Cheers, seems to be working a bit better now

Does anyone know if the "50 Over World Championship" and the "One Day 50 World Championship" are the same thing? I've won that championship through simulating but trophy didn't pop, do I have to actually play it to pop the trophy? Does it have to be a career mode where I have never simmed any games?

For the raise the trophy one? Its gotta be in Career

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/27/2017 at 6:34 PM, rikwebb said:

Anyone else having GOAT simulator glitch? Had over 10 Man of the Match awards and it hasn't popped.

Mine popped after the first game I actually played after simulating for ages, even though I didn't win the MOTM that game. Perhaps try playing a game normally and seeing if it pops?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, c3044692 said:

Mine popped after the first game I actually played after simulating for ages, even though I didn't win the MOTM that game. Perhaps try playing a game normally and seeing if it pops?

I always play my games, i don't simluate apart from when not in the squad. Hopefully it'll pop at some point soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 1:15 PM, Hiten_Shah said:

Guys can you please give me some tips on how to earn Safe Hands and Tworiffic trophies?

I got both of those trophies using 2 controllers, just bowl a straight forward X throw and do a defending shot with the batter, you have enough time to make 2 runs everytime

For the catches i changed the fielder layout to "pace attack 4", hit an X ball with the batter using L1 and forward on the right stick, this will hit the ball towards the keepers and slips behind for a slow mo catch, dont forget to click X when the circle is in the green area

• 3 months later...