Manually Reporting Cheaters

Sly Ripper

oh really? then why do i have trophies with no timestamps on my ps vita? . i will prove you that your wrong about the timestamps with the free game that i got today :D i even changed the date of my vita to get more lifes on TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA BLITZ,im going to change the date to days later and im going to get a trophie on zen pinball 2 ,this one :

5S2189a4.png From the Depths of Despair

Perform a successful bang back with the Captain America ball. Perform a bang back by nudging the table at the right time as the ball heads down an outlane.

and when i got it i will tell you the date.

I changed the time of day to earn a trophy for the 4am trophy in pixeljunk's 4AM, but it recorded the actual time of day that it popped, not the time on my PS3.

so you can change date to unlock the trophie (play at 4am) and the actual date is the one that will be recorded in the server ? for example 4pm? then why i dont have time stamp on my vita :S and the last trophies i earned on that game have

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Welcome-Park/sergiiinhu

i got this one:

11S10a9a5.png Enter The Incredible Hulk's Arena

Enter Hulk's Arena on the World War Hulk table!

36 minutes ago in Zen Pinball 2 40-bronze.png

0.00%

Ultra Rare

it was easier , and the time stamp was from today . im glad that you were here to correct me! i allways suppossed that you could mess with the date and time that the trophies were earned bcause i allready see some profiles of people getting trophies out of order and i thought it was date and time change.

by the way why all trophies from zen pinball2 are shown as impossible?

I want to know why was i flagged on STREET FIGHTER 4 if i where using MY GAME SAVE DATA from my FAT 40gb that got YLOD years ago and don't tell me that was from time stamps because the last trophies i earned there(and in other games) weren't sincronized with the server . so i think your way of reporting people has to be improved.and one other thing that is missing here is ANY of us can change the date and time of our console and any one can get plat in a day , hours ,depending on the game even if the game takes a week to platinum using the date and time change(wich i think you cant report just for that ). SO with that said i think that when reporting PLEASE have knowledge of the game you are reporting and if possible ask first before reporting. if this not enough do you want video proof of my fat ps3 and then getting the F******* YLOD and the new slim one ? both of them non jailbroken.

Instead of this shit the people should be reporting companies that produces games with trophies that no one in the world can win plat because of a bug, glitch ,etc...example:FIFA FOOTBALL PS VITA HOME AND AWAY TROPHY

I'm trying to figure out how did you retain your save if Street Fighter 4 is copy protected :hmm:

• Like 2

im going to explain so it will be clear .I got a friend that have street fighter4 and he borrow me the game years ago , months later my fat ps3 got YLOD . in that christmas my mom bought me a new slim version and i didnt care about the other until one day i was actually downloading PAIN from the psn remembering the things that i actually made in that game, that game is a pain in the ass xD ,and trying to find a way to get my game saves back from the fat ylod ps3, i saw a video on youtube that a guy with a hairdrower could get the thing to work and i tryed it on my dead ps3. after a few tries it worked , my fat ps3 reborn , i manged to copy some game saves to usb some others i couldn't due to copy protection.in september this year i subscrived PS+ and everytime i play a different game a message apeears that i could save the save data online bla bla bla...and i remembered that i could get the others saves i left in my fat ps3 to the new one , after a sistem update i managed to save the game saves to cloud and getting it on my new one :D

by the way why all trophies from zen pinball2 are shown as impossible?

I think, in Pinball's case, they release trophies with each map pack and the map packs come out fairly frequently. People don't keep up with that game and don't shoot for those trophies.

Hi guys.

I've been banned of PSNProfiles.com list for the game Crysis 2. Personally I think it was a mistake, since I played the game cleanly as all other games, and the only error that there is a trophy for six months, Dedication.

In my list is that I have only played four months and a few days, and that's true, but the problem is that the trophy you unlock 6 months for a mistake. That mistake is the day of January 1, 2012, in which everyone who played that day he jumped Trophy 6 months although I had not played yet. The reason that the trophy is not unlocked it for me is unknown. Many people have that trophy on the same day that I, as no one before him has jumped the trophy. I guess they fixed it and from that day jumped, but I already days ago I started to play that day, on January 1, 2012.

Link of my Crysis 2's list :

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Crysis-2/Dj_Maverick

Dedication

Play online 6 months after your first time

1st Jan 2012 at 7:31:14 PM

If the error was different, I want to know why and what would.

@Sly Ripper:

I have quoted you because I've read that you are the Administrator of this post, and thought I should address you, but is so excuse me.

I am Spanish, and my English level it's no good, so sorry if I misspelled something, I hope you can understand me.

A greeting.

Hi guys.

I've been banned of PSNProfiles.com list for the game Crysis 2. Personally I think it was a mistake, since I played the game cleanly as all other games, and the only error that there is a trophy for six months, Dedication.

In my list is that I have only played four months and a few days, and that's true, but the problem is that the trophy you unlock 6 months for a mistake. That mistake is the day of January 1, 2012, in which everyone who played that day he jumped Trophy 6 months although I had not played yet. The reason that the trophy is not unlocked it for me is unknown. Many people have that trophy on the same day that I, as no one before him has jumped the trophy. I guess they fixed it and from that day jumped, but I already days ago I started to play that day, on January 1, 2012.

Link of my Crysis 2's list :

http://psnprofiles.c...s-2/Dj_Maverick

Dedication

Play online 6 months after your first time

1st Jan 2012 at 7:31:14 PM

If the error was different, I want to know why and what would.

@Sly Ripper:

I have quoted you because I've read that you are the Administrator of this post, and thought I should address you, but is so excuse me.

I am Spanish, and my English level it's no good, so sorry if I misspelled something, I hope you can understand me.

A greeting.

Unflagged

• Like 2

im going to explain so it will be clear .I got a friend that have street fighter4 and he borrow me the game years ago , months later my fat ps3 got YLOD . in that christmas my mom bought me a new slim version and i didnt care about the other until one day i was actually downloading PAIN from the psn remembering the things that i actually made in that game, that game is a pain in the ass xD ,and trying to find a way to get my game saves back from the fat ylod ps3, i saw a video on youtube that a guy with a hairdrower could get the thing to work and i tryed it on my dead ps3. after a few tries it worked , my fat ps3 reborn , i manged to copy some game saves to usb some others i couldn't due to copy protection.in september this year i subscrived PS+ and everytime i play a different game a message apeears that i could save the save data online bla bla bla...and i remembered that i could get the others saves i left in my fat ps3 to the new one , after a sistem update i managed to save the game saves to cloud and getting it on my new one :D

So you completed both versions of Sound Shapes in less than 5 minutes, I assume thats not a hack either right :)

I cannot wait to hear the story on that one.

Hamster ball in 8 minutes

Bioshock unlocked all weapon upgrade trophies at same time

Dead Nation unlocked Grim/Morbid at same time which is impossible

Modern Warfare 2 all stars unlocked at same time

Should i go on....

Edited by Roughdawg4
  • Like 4

So you completed both versions of Sound Shapes in less than 5 minutes, I assume thats not a hack either right :)

I cannot wait to hear the story on that one.

Hamster ball in 8 minutes

Bioshock unlocked all weapon upgrade trophies at same time

Dead Nation unlocked Grim/Morbid at same time which is impossible

Modern Warfare 2 all stars unlocked at same time

Should i go on....

lol I stopped paying attention to his posts when dawg pointed out that SF4 is copy protected.... oh well :rolleyes:

what w games like cross edge where u can get sum trophies early because u bought dlc? like the 100% gallery 1?

& @ GTA 4 i shot last pigeon & 100% trophy poped b4 pigeon trophy is that normal?

Yes, that's completely normal. It happens to almost every game. You will most likely unlock the 100% trophy before you unlock the final requirements trophy.

There many similar things to that. No worries. :)

Great. I reported 2 of those cheaters on the FInal Fantasy XIII leaderboards. 20 hours for the platinum? Everyone that played FF XIII knows 1 playthrough takes 35 hours.

Ever heard about speedruns? There's complete and legit 54 minute walkthrough of the entire Demon's Souls on youtube. Just because most people need 35 hours for FF13 doesn't mean it can't be completed in 20 hours.

Ever heard about speedruns? There's complete and legit 54 minute walkthrough of the entire Demon's Souls on youtube. Just because most people need 35 hours for FF13 doesn't mean it can't be completed in 20 hours.

He's talking about the platinum, you can't "speedrun" the platinum since you have to farm and get 5 stars on every mission.

• Like 1

The way the trophies are set up in Demon's Souls, mixed with online fucntionality allows for users to do speed runs for the plat. Final Fantasy 13 is not set up this way, and Hielke6991 is entirely accurate in reporting the illegitimate time of 20 hours.

No way. Not for this game.

And even if you do the impossible and complete the game in 20 hours. Thats still just the main story and NOT the side trophies. Even if you could skip the main story I don't think you'll make 20 hours...

I would say everyone that has platinumed Final Fantasy XIII in under 50 hours is a cheater. Even if they played without stopping to eat, sleep and to go to the toilet.

• Like 1

Yeah totally agree with you, this is not a game that you can speed-run in 20 hours. I forgot what my final time was, but I want to say it was 70-80 hours and even that was considered a good finish time.

An easy way to tell if somebody hacked a Final Fantasy save to play through faster is to check when they earned the 100,000 damage trophy. I noticed a time with 2 days and 2 hours earned this trophy within 20 minutes. Obviously that is not possible unless you hacked the beginning stats. Someone did this game in 3 days at the #1 spot and I must say that is pretty impressive.

Edited by Roughdawg4
  • Like 1

LittleBigPlanet 2 if they were doing create mode first it is possible but since I have no knowledge if you can/can't avoid other trophies before entering create mode my opinion probably won't count. If it is possible to enter create mode before fulfilling any other trophy's requirements than it is possible to accomplish since the site only tracks your time from first trophy to last trophy earned not from when you loaded the game on your profile.

what u said got me into thinking but i just went and picked 2 guys out of the 27 randomly and examined their trophy list on the game

they got the spend 24 hours in create seconds after they got the spend 10 minutes in create one and whats even funnier

they got the trophy for getting 50 ratings on one of their levels published before the publish a level trophy lol

edit. now that i think of it theres really no way around it since u get a trophy for 10 minutes in create mode first

Edited by ShinYagami13

LittleBigPlanet 2 if they were doing create mode first it is possible but since I have no knowledge if you can/can't avoid other trophies before entering create mode my opinion probably won't count. If it is possible to enter create mode before fulfilling any other trophy's requirements than it is possible to accomplish since the site only tracks your time from first trophy to last trophy earned not from when you loaded the game on your profile.

They would all of had to get the '10 minutes in create mode' trophy before the 24 hour trophy so the count would of started with the 10 min trophy if I'm understanding this right, also even if the 24 hour trophy was their first, it's impossible to finish the rest of the game within an hour, especially with dlc. Also i had a look at 1 or 2 of the cheaters and they earned the trophies within seconds of each other, it seems like for many of them it's the only game they've cheated :blink:

// oops someone replied before me and now i look silly >.<

Edited by JennifairyW
  • Like 1