Manually Reporting Cheaters

Sly Ripper

http://psnprofiles.c...ttleBigPlanet-2

fastest achievers 1-27 (at least) theres no way around the 24 hours in create mode

http://psnprofiles.c...ight-Chronicles

fastest achievers 1-7 anything less than a month is impossible

sorry but i cant manually report each and every one of those people

I'll report some every now and then. But LBP has more hackers than just those. Sometimes the 100% seems legit because of the dlc, but the platinum is still hacked. Lets say 2 hours.

Yes, that's completely normal. It happens to almost every game. You will most likely unlock the 100% trophy before you unlock the final requirements trophy.

There many similar things to that. No worries. :)

i feel reliefed to hear that thought ppl might report me for that.

bk to topic:

i reported sum ppl in White Knight Chronicles & Cross Edge because sum plat it in 40min or 2h wich is imposs because of the huge grind

List of copy protected games:

Army of Two: The 40th Day

Assassins Creed II

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Band Hero

Bayonetta

Bomberman Ultra

Brain Challenge

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

C&C Red Alert 3

Cloudy With A Chance With Meatballs

Crash Commando

Dante’s Inferno

Dark Mist

Dead Nation

Demons Souls

Devil May Cry 4 (Only the online file is locked)

DJ Hero

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Ball Raging Blast

Dragonball Z Burst Limit

Earthworm Jim HD

Eye Of Judgment

Fat Princess

Fight Night Round 4

Funky Lab Rat

Get Fit With Mel B

Godfather 2

Guitar Hero Greatest Hits

Guitar Hero Metallica

Guitar Hero World Tour

Heavy Rain

High Velocity Bowling

Janline R Mahjongg

Killzone 2

Lara Croft & The Guardian Of Light

Lego Rock Band

LocoRoco Cocoreccho!

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Mainichi Issho

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Mega Man 9

Mega Man 10

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames

Mortal Kombat 2

Nail’d

Namco Museum Essentials

NCAA Football 10

Need For Speed: Carbon

Need For Speed: Pro Street

Need For Speed: Shift

Rock Band

Rock Band 2

Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse

Shank

Simple 500 Vol 1 The Mahjongg

Singstar

Skate 2

Skate 3

Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Star Ocean Last Hope International

Street Fighter IV

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online (Your online stats won’t transfer)

The Saboteur

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Tom Clancy’s HAWX

UFC: Undisputed

Uno

Vanquish

Wolfenstein

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

You all should be aware that LittleBigPlanet has a menu ingame that allows you to backup your character to a location of your choosing. If someone backs up their character with full trophies and transports it to another ps3, as long as it is there file, the trophies will pop all over again on the new PS3 giving 100% in seconds. Because of this, it is almost impossible to tell legit players from hackers.. because the backup character can be abused by changing the handle attached to the backup.

I know this because I am a legit player that has been reported and flagged for LBP2. There are other games that, when transfered from one PS3 to another, pop instant trophies as long as the handle matches the one that played for the trophies. If you would like, I could probably research a list of games that instant pop platinums for the user without hacking. I know that I have personally run across 2 games in my experience when transferring files from a coop PS3 to my main PS3. However, ANY of the above games that appear as instant platinums were hacked 100% of the time.

• Like 3

what u said got me into thinking but i just went and picked 2 guys out of the 27 randomly and examined their trophy list on the game

they got the spend 24 hours in create seconds after they got the spend 10 minutes in create one and whats even funnier

they got the trophy for getting 50 ratings on one of their levels published before the publish a level trophy lol

edit. now that i think of it theres really no way around it since u get a trophy for 10 minutes in create mode first

They would all of had to get the '10 minutes in create mode' trophy before the 24 hour trophy so the count would of started with the 10 min trophy if I'm understanding this right, also even if the 24 hour trophy was their first, it's impossible to finish the rest of the game within an hour, especially with dlc. Also i had a look at 1 or 2 of the cheaters and they earned the trophies within seconds of each other, it seems like for many of them it's the only game they've cheated :blink:

// oops someone replied before me and now i look silly >.<

I thought I should point out that the trophies for create mode in LBP2 don't pop while you are still creating, they pop once you've left create mode. So it is entirely possible to enter create mode for the first time and do the "turbo controller trick" for 24 hours straight and when you leave the 10 minutes and 1440 minutes trophies will pop at the same time. So it would be wrong to base someone being a cheater on those 2 trophies.

As for the other trophies? Yeah, those are definitely suspect.

• Like 1

hmm for LBP2 it's hard to tell who cheated in some cases. In my case, I played LBP1 and published a level there. As soon as I started up LBP2 for the first time, I got the trophy for 'A level you created has been published for 7 days'. (I got that on 20/03/11). The trophy 'Publish a level to the community' was unlocked on 01/04/11. I don't know if other trophies can pop instantly when you play the game for the first time, but that's something you have to be aware of when reporting ppl for LBP2.

• Like 2

List of copy protected games:

Army of Two: The 40th Day

Assassins Creed II

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Band Hero

Bayonetta

Bomberman Ultra

Brain Challenge

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

C&C Red Alert 3

Cloudy With A Chance With Meatballs

Crash Commando

Dante’s Inferno

Dark Mist

Dead Nation

Demons Souls

Devil May Cry 4 (Only the online file is locked)

DJ Hero

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Ball Raging Blast

Dragonball Z Burst Limit

Earthworm Jim HD

Eye Of Judgment

Fat Princess

Fight Night Round 4

Funky Lab Rat

Get Fit With Mel B

Godfather 2

Guitar Hero Greatest Hits

Guitar Hero Metallica

Guitar Hero World Tour

Heavy Rain

High Velocity Bowling

Janline R Mahjongg

Killzone 2

Lara Croft & The Guardian Of Light

Lego Rock Band

LocoRoco Cocoreccho!

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Mainichi Issho

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Mega Man 9

Mega Man 10

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames

Mortal Kombat 2

Nail’d

Namco Museum Essentials

NCAA Football 10

Need For Speed: Carbon

Need For Speed: Pro Street

Need For Speed: Shift

Rock Band

Rock Band 2

Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse

Shank

Simple 500 Vol 1 The Mahjongg

Singstar

Skate 2

Skate 3

Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Star Ocean Last Hope International

Street Fighter IV

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online (Your online stats won’t transfer)

The Saboteur

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Tom Clancy’s HAWX

UFC: Undisputed

Uno

Vanquish

Wolfenstein

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

You all should be aware that LittleBigPlanet has a menu ingame that allows you to backup your character to a location of your choosing. If someone backs up their character with full trophies and transports it to another ps3, as long as it is there file, the trophies will pop all over again on the new PS3 giving 100% in seconds. Because of this, it is almost impossible to tell legit players from hackers.. because the backup character can be abused by changing the handle attached to the backup.

I know this because I am a legit player that has been reported and flagged for LBP2. There are other games that, when transfered from one PS3 to another, pop instant trophies as long as the handle matches the one that played for the trophies. If you would like, I could probably research a list of games that instant pop platinums for the user without hacking. I know that I have personally run across 2 games in my experience when transferring files from a coop PS3 to my main PS3. However, ANY of the above games that appear as instant platinums were hacked 100% of the time.

I Guess the same happened to your sengoku basara right?

I Guess the same happened to your sengoku basara right?

My dispute flag post

I had two playstations. One in my room that is linked to my account, Aeirou and another in the living room that is only linked to my brothers account. The only in the living room is for couch coop, but we only have one disc. I mention my brother's account because the DLC was purchased on his account on that playstation. I attached my account of the coop playstation to create community levels, but never sync'd the trophies I earned on that account. I just completed the game with my brother and friends. We played RE5, Samurai Heroes, and Dead or Alive games all this same way. My brother moved out and took the playstation.

When PS+ came out with LBP2 for free, I started it up.. but without my unlocks I got bored with grinding the same stuff. So when I went to my brothers house to watch UFC, I took my psp to retrieve my save file backup from his playstation. Brought that home, uploaded to my PS3 and started playing. Because I never sync'd the trophies on the other playstation, but it was still my handle, the trophies popped instantly. I didn't think much of it because I did earn them by playing.. I figured all the times would be the same. I was wrong and they had the timestamps of me popping it in at that moment. That was the first time this happened before I knew about instant plats.

That's my LBP2 platinum.

The second game that instant platinum happened to was Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes. Good old pass the controller coop. Used to play on hard mode with friends and farm materials for rare trinkets. I brought that save file over at the same time as LBP2, but didnt play it for weeks afterwards on my account. I didn't think that would instant platinum because it has several grinding trophies.. usually in games these trophies will not register if they glitch on you at the exact count. I have had to repeat Dragon Age and a few other games becasue of glitches like that.. nope. SH popped too, so I'll get called there eventually even if LBP2 gets cleared with you guys.

My trophies only really matter to me and the world/country ranking doesn't bother me at all. I don't play enough to ever be number 100, let alone number 1. The only reason I care about being flagged is because it makes strangers hostile for no real reason. That said, believe my argument or don't -- I'll still be playing my games and earning my trophies all the same.

• Like 3

So this is my first post, as up until now I haven't had any reason to post !!! I'm sure there's been quite a few like myself recently.

Anyway, I just wanted to know how you would go about disputing if your profile has been "tagged" as cheating ? Obviously, I'm asking because mine has, through my own stupid fault - which I won't go into here.

That's it really. If it's not possible to do this right now then is this something that will be implemented in the near future ?

Thanks.

So this is my first post, as up until now I haven't had any reason to post !!! I'm sure there's been quite a few like myself recently.

Anyway, I just wanted to know how you would go about disputing if your profile has been "tagged" as cheating ? Obviously, I'm asking because mine has, through my own stupid fault - which I won't go into here.

That's it really. If it's not possible to do this right now then is this something that will be implemented in the near future ?

Thanks.

It will be possible in the future but you won't be able to give excuses like "someone else did it" or "I was just seeing if it worked". It will only be to unflag if there's a mistake on our part.

http://psnprofiles.c...ttleBigPlanet-2

fastest achievers 1-27 (at least) theres no way around the 24 hours in create mode

fastest achievers 1-7 anything less than a month is impossible

sorry but i cant manually report each and every one of those people

The White Knight Chronicles 100% is almost clean. There is only 1 cheater left. If anyone that knows how this game works can report him. I haven't played the game so I can't convince anyone that a 100% in 3 days is impossible.

Edited by Hielke6991

He unlocked all the money at the same time and all the guild ranks at the same time. Not possible so a report has been sent. As you have stated, 3 days is impossible.

The big gaps in game time completed will always make hacks stand out. When the fastest person is 3 days and the next fastest is 1 month, that should be a red flag :)

He unlocked all the money at the same time and all the guild ranks at the same time. Not possible so a report has been sent. As you have stated, 3 days is impossible.

The big gaps in game time completed will always make hacks stand out. When the fastest person is 3 days and the next fastest is 1 month, that should be a red flag :)

K, nice :)

Well thats 1 game clean, now the others :P

• Like 1

I know the OP says you can only report 100% or platinum, so do obvious cheaters who haven't platted or 100%'d stay there until they reach the plat/100%? I'm asking because the Mugen Souls leaderboards are filled with cheaters right now. Specifically, except for me, everyone else who has the trophy "The Goddess Has Descended?", has the time gap with the trophy "The God of Moe" being 10 seconds or less, which just isn't possible.

• Like 1

I know the OP says you can only report 100% or platinum, so do obvious cheaters who haven't platted or 100%'d stay there until they reach the plat/100%? I'm asking because the Mugen Souls leaderboards are filled with cheaters right now. Specifically, except for me, everyone else who has the trophy "The Goddess Has Descended?", has the time gap with the trophy "The God of Moe" being 10 seconds or less, which just isn't possible.

Link some examples.

Okay, for this trophy, https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/Mugen-Souls/The-Goddess-Has-Descended I've checked the profiles of all the people who've obtained it, and every user except myself has the time gap for that trophy and "The God of Moe" between 8-13 seconds.

Example :

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Mugen-Souls/bassgsnewtype

The God of Moe obtained 31st Oct 2012 at 11:08:17 PM

The Goddess has Descended obtained 31st Oct 2012 at 11:08:26 PM

That's a 9 second time gap, and except for me, everyone who has obtained the trophy I linked so far follows this trend.

For me, the time gap between those two trophies was almost a month, and I've been playing pretty much every day.

Marco_LOL

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Warhawk/marco_LOL&sort=date

Colonel and general in six days, LOL

as all the latest games "played". is the first in the world in all the latest games

Worms 2: Armageddon 1d, 17h

Spider-Man 23h

Air Conflicts 15h

miCoach 1d, 2h

Summer Stars 2012 11h

Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 1d, 18h

MOTORSTORM: APOCALYPSE 1d, 7h

Sound Shapes 1h LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Winter Stars 16h

Mirror's Edge 2D

I no longer want to check ... but surely there will be many more ...

Marco_LOL

http://psnprofiles.c...o_LOL&sort=date

Colonel and general in six days, LOL

as all the latest games "played". is the first in the world in all the latest games

Worms 2: Armageddon 1d, 17h

Spider-Man 23h

Air Conflicts 15h

miCoach 1d, 2h

Summer Stars 2012 11h

Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 1d, 18h

MOTORSTORM: APOCALYPSE 1d, 7h

Sound Shapes 1h LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Winter Stars 16h

Mirror's Edge 2D

I no longer want to check ... but surely there will be many more ...

You should really read the first post.

Locking, this thread is done.

• Like 1