C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

1 minute ago, cjshaitan said:

Yes film, you are one of us :) and don't worry about it last season the, I expect we will see the same again this season ?

Also if anyone is bored and grinding always feel free to join myself or Couch in the party chat if we are on, it's always a laugh and great way to pass the time. All topics of conversation are welcome especially anything non game related ?

LOL,Are you sure about that" old guys put the young ones to shame"?! xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Yes film, you are one of us :) and don't worry about it last season the old guys put the young ones to shame, I expect we will see the same again this season ?

I just need it to be 2017 already. I've decided I'm gonna start by whoring myself out to some quick easy games as I haven't earned that many trophies recently with playing Destiny so much though I at least did plat it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FilmFanatic said:

I just need it to be 2017 already. I've decided I'm gonna start by whoring myself out to some quick easy games as I haven't earned that many trophies recently with playing Destiny so much though I at least did plat it.

Its a slippery slope Film, you start of with one short game, then another, then you tackle a shameful game, then a 1 hr plat and then the next thing you know your Couch and playing Barbie Puppy Rescue...... I would hate to see another great trophy hunter reduced to this 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Its a slippery slope Film, you start of with one short game, then another, then you tackle a shameful game, then a 1 hr plat and then the next thing you know your Couch and playing Barbie Puppy Rescue...... I would hate to see another great trophy hunter reduced to this 

Don't worry this won't be happening to me ;) I'll play a couple then it's back to the 9 other games that were added to my list for Kill Your Completion. I definitely won't be playing a Barbie or Hannah game, I do have my limits though whether they extend to something like My Name Is Mayo I don't know.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Don't worry this won't be happening to me ;) I'll play a couple then it's back to the 9 other games that were added to my list for Kill Your Completion. I definitely won't be playing a Barbie or Hannah game, I do have my limits though whether they extend to something like My Name Is Mayo I don't know.

I can understand that. I think you should consider the I am Mayo game, I played it because I thought it was important to understand how a jar of Mayonaise lives in the 21st century, and I don't regret this decision 

Also if you haven't sent your backlog games in yet could you please do it by the 27th, just a few more people then we can fill out the backlog games in the OP.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I can understand that. I think you should consider the I am Mayo game, I played it because I thought it was important to understand how a jar of Mayonaise lives in the 21st century, and I don't regret this decision 

While I don't like mayo, seeing it in a bikini does sound titillating

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TwitchReflex said:

woo one of mine welas chosen as well, given there were probably a bunch of nominations for that game though haha. can't believe Digimon didn't make the cut!!!! sad days are ahead of us, sad sad days.

Clawz and I have both played digimon so that game unfortunately couldn't be used. It happens man. 

And I like the age range....16-47. Ethan isn't growing out of it anytime soon haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Clawz and I have both played digimon so that game unfortunately couldn't be used. It happens man. 

And I like the age range....16-47. Ethan isn't growing out of it anytime soon haha.

Isn't he talking about the new digimon game? Digimon World Next Order

Just now, TwitchReflex said:

Nah clawz has it right, i submitted the one coming out next month lol.

Way to go Cj....screwed up already and season 2 hasn't even started LMAO. Well there's still a chance it may get picked. Still in the hat of possible games for the other 8 golden games then. 

• Like 2

Just now, Couch said:

Way to go Cj....screwed up already and season 2 hasn't even started LMAO. Well there's still a chance it may get picked. Still in the hat of possible games for the other 8 golden games then. 

oh thats true for some reason i was thinking the golden game had to be assigned to the month it was being released haha, dang now i ruined the surprise for everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Couch said:

Dont panic just grab a shrimp and calm the fark down. There are still plenty of golden games to be announced and Digimon has just as much chance as Lego Underground ........... lol yeah that sounds likely ?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Dont panic just grab a shrimp and calm the fark down. There are still plenty of golden games to be announced and Digimon has just as much chance as Lego Underground ........... lol yeah that sounds likely ?

I'm thinking prawns are a better choice here. I just got to get my licks in now bc good old shamey cj is going to show up mighty fast come Jan 1st 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Couch said:

I'm thinking prawns are a better choice here. I just got to get my licks in now bc good old shamey cj is going to show up mighty fast come Jan 1st 

Just earn more :bronze: trophies than CJ and you'll be on easy street. Although I was going to get it anyway I'll certainly be playing Rise Of The Tomb Raider with it's 118 bronzes for this competition. And I see even CJ has only earned 3 of those.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Just earn more :bronze: trophies than CJ and you'll be on easy street. Although I was going to get it anyway I'll certainly be playing Rise Of The Tomb Raider with it's 118 bronzes for this competition. And I see even CJ has only earned 3 of those.

I am no amateur out for my first dance, got some experience and I won't be prematurely shooting my 115 bronze trophies. :) 

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Let's just say 2016 was a warmup, I am ratcheting it up to a whole new level " good old shamey Cj " has learnt some new tricks. I will remember to wave at you from the top

Edited by cjshaitan

8 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I am no amateur out for my first dance, got some experience and I won't be prematurely shooting my 115 bronze trophies. :) 

Oh I won't be either, plan on getting a 4K TV before I get ROTTR though I will knock out the bronze trophies for the latest Goat Simulator DLC as soon as possible.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Oh I won't be either, plan on getting a 4K TV before I get ROTTR though I will knock out the bronze trophies for the latest Goat Simulator DLC as soon as possible.

Nice let me know which 4K you go with and how it goes. I picked up the Sony 4K XD800 ( got lucky and scored a 50% off deal through EB/Sony. It is the first "smart tv " I have had and love it. Played a few 4K supported titles on the Pro with it and you can definitely notice a bump in the graphics. Looking forward to playing through Tomb Raider on it as apparently you can actually choose how to use the Pro's power ( increased graphics / load speed etc )

12 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Nice let me know which 4K you go with and how it goes. I picked up the Sony 4K XD800 ( got lucky and scored a 50% off deal through EB/Sony. It is the first "smart tv " I have had and love it. Played a few 4K supported titles on the Pro with it and you can definitely notice a bump in the graphics. Looking forward to playing through Tomb Raider on it as apparently you can actually choose how to use the Pro's power ( increased graphics / load speed etc )

At the moment I want to get a 4K OLED TV which would set me back $10,000 easy but given that I spend all my time either gaming or watching movies I can justify it (right :hmm:). The Consumer Electronics Show is in Las Vegas early January so most companies should be announcing their latest TVs then so I'll have a better idea what's on the market soon enough.

• Like 1