C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

On 9/3/2017 at 9:42 AM, CjShai said:

Of course, ( that text is very small, obviously the fact that you and I can read it means we didn't over indulge in self abuse in our early teen years, but as for the rest ..... well ....... maybe go with the bigger text next time, 

Wayne 956pts

Feral 843pts

AnroDr 731

I was going for the general tv advertisement approach, telling everyone how wonderful something is with the real cost/description/inclusions or exceptions hidden away in really small text so nobody can see it :P

Thanks for the update too!

On 9/3/2017 at 11:49 AM, Feral said:

Must be seeing things, Wayne has pulled away :o

Look at Anro, always knew he was super keen on getting the spoon

Why are you surprised by this mate? I told you that I don't plan on winning the spoon this season and when I say something I make it happen! Well except the time I said that I'd own a Lamborghini and drive it as my Monday car, with the Porshe on Tuesday, the Bugatti on Wednesday, the Aston Martin on Thursday, the Ferrari on Friday, the McLaren on Saturday and the Audi on Sunday... I'm still trying to figure that one out :hmm:

On 9/4/2017 at 0:41 AM, AnRoDr said:

I've been eyeballing my mailbox and harrassing the mailman every day since the competition stopped ... WHERE IS MY SPOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!

Jeez I can't believe that it hasn't been delivered yet, the mail delivery service over in Belgium must be as bad as Australia Post here! Don't worry mate, it'll turn up soon enough :lol:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Why are you surprised by this mate? I told you that I don't plan on winning the spoon this season and when I say something I make it happen! Well except the time I said that I'd own a Lamborghini and drive it as my Monday car, with the Porshe on Tuesday, the Bugatti on Wednesday, the Aston Martin on Thursday, the Ferrari on Friday, the McLaren on Saturday and the Audi on Sunday... I'm still trying to figure that one out :hmm:

Well just because I knew how keen you were on it. 

Ha ha ha ha there's still time to become a car thief, you're still young lol.

23 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

@CjShai the backlog prize is still up for grabs right? I've just popped :platinum:153 - Tales Of Xillia 2. 115 hours played over 3 weeks is pretty good as well. I'm going to knock out a couple of other games then it'll be onto my last game, Driveclub which I'll be popping the plat for trophy #9000.

Congrats Film, and an impressive 115hrs, I wish I could find that time, maybe I could get through finally fantasy xiv.

The $300 is still up for the backlog prize but after spending the last week at a couple of charity fund raiser and campaigning for the "yes" vote (amazing it's come to this).  ) I have decided the prize will be paid out to charity. So whoever qualifies for it the $300 will be divided evenly between them and sent to their charity of choice. We can obviously all afford games so it's a great way to support others in need.

So just post here when you finish all your games and then PM me your charity and will post the payment receipts end of November.

Until then carry on carrying on 

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2017 at 5:26 PM, Feral said:

Well just because I knew how keen you were on it. 

Ha ha ha ha there's still time to become a car thief, you're still young lol.

Well it is the most coveted prize in gaming so who isn't interested in getting their hands on it!?

Thanks for the encouragement mate. It should be easy enough right, Nicholas Cage makes it look simple in Gone in 60 Seconds xD.

• Like 1

On 24 September 2017 at 9:45 AM, TheWayne-o said:

Well it is the most coveted prize in gaming so who isn't interested in getting their hands on it!?

Thanks for the encouragement mate. It should be easy enough right, Nicholas Cage makes it look simple in Gone in 60 Seconds xD.

Exactly right! Lol. If people say they're not then it's clearly part of the strategy to win it.

No worries. Ha ha ha yeah just watch that take notes and you'll be able to take any car.

spooonwooden.png

(ahh the memories, back when the spoon was serious )

Wooden Spoon Challenge

@TheWayne-o - 1013pts (up 57 points from last update)

@Feral - 895 pts (up 52 points from last update)

@AnRoDr - 747 (up 16 points - used my fingers to count that one ? )

Month and a half left to go boys, don't make me break out the calculator.

Backlog Prize Purse

Congratulations to Josh for completing his backlog list today ( Assassin's Creed Brotherhood / Assassins Creed 2 / Assassins Creed Revelations / Lego Harry Potter Yr 1-4 / Lego Harry Potter Yr 5 - 7 ). At this point we now have 2 players with completed lists ( Spazza / Josh ) splitting the prize pool ($150/150). For anyone else you still have until November 30th to finish off your list if you wish to share in the spoils. Just post in the thread if completed.

If @spazza136 and @josh_camp could post their charity of choice by end of November would be great.

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 3:57 PM, CjShai said:

spooonwooden.png

(ahh the memories, back when the spoon was serious )

Wooden Spoon Challenge

@TheWayne-o - 1013pts (up 57 points from last update)

@Feral - 895 pts (up 52 points from last update)

@AnRoDr - 747 (up 16 points - used my fingers to count that one ? )

Month and a half left to go boys, don't make me break out the calculator.

Thanks for the update CJ! Not sure that I'll need to earn any more trophies to avoid the spoon this season :P

• Like 3

On 18 October 2017 at 8:47 PM, TheWayne-o said:

Thanks for the update CJ! Not sure that I'll need to earn any more trophies to avoid the spoon this season :P

Ah the plan is working, you just kick back then and don't worry. Your brand new spoon will be on it's way soon enough.

• 1 month later...