Last Boss Glitch Explained

MMDE

I was warned the last boss might take forever to kill. Up to like an hour. I spammed the boss with powerful arrow/bolt attacks from the very start, then it summoned skeletons and I was fighting them and the boss for a while until I noticed my arrows/bolts weren't really hitting the boss. They stopped, as if they hit something, mid-air before the boss. The boss has a defensive move that brings up a shield around it, but when that is gone you should be able to attack it normally. Well, it seems to me it never goes away, even if the shield goes away visibly, which meant that I didn't really do any damage with the bolts anymore. I tried attacking the boss with my sword, and it looked to me the boss took damage. After some few attacks, like 10-15 or something, the boss died for me.

Long story short, hit the boss with the sword, not the bolts/arrows.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2016 at 8:46 AM, Rocko said:

I'll have to try the sword when i next attempt the boss, but yeah this boss is so bad,

so yeah this hasn't worked for me, boss still won't die, i honestly dunno what to do

I was over 50 minutes on the final boss and killed what seemed like 1,000s of skeletons but eventually he does die.  Just stay with it and you'll get him eventually.  I've heard for others it was over an hour to kill him.  Its a right pain but you definitely want to get that platinum considering how close you are to finishing it.

I just killed him and i took me about 20 minutes because i had to kill the skeletons so the game wouldnt crash. Killed like 600+ skeletons and was damaging the boss whenever i could. Man what a piece of shit game. I must be the biggest trophy whore alive... =P 

Atleast it only costs 2 euros.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Rampaisinho22 said:

Hey anyone that can tell me if it is possibile to die during the fight?

I never did die, but I never ran out of lives either. I think if you run out of health, just kill the smaller skellies, they drop meat or whatever it was.

• 3 months later...
On 2/18/2017 at 3:28 PM, fbdbh said:

The final boss just disappeared for me, I was left with the skeleton with no way of restarting the bossfight. 

DON'T BUY THIS GAME, SERIOUSLY.

Apologies in advance for the revival. 

Necromancer also disappeard for me after I was "pushed through" the purple flame back into the previous area. Died and I respawned back in to the boss area without him returning. After a good few minutes he did eventually return. 

Game is terrible. My final kill count was 2226 or around that amount. 

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Cobraman218 said:

What to do... 3hours die continue die continue... what to do to kill it...

Kill the small skellies for health.

I think the problem with the boss is that it got an invisible shield, that shields it from taking damage from projectiles like arrows. That means you must hit it with melee (sword etc) attacks and not bow.

Edited by MMDE

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Kill the small skellies for health.

I think the problem with the boss is that it got an invisible shield, that shields it from taking damage from projectiles like arrows. That means you must hit it with melee (sword etc) attacks and not bow.

I quit and replayed the level and 2mins deze finally

• 2 years later...

Just killed it. I have fired so many arrows at it and ti wouldn't go down. I thought it was glitched but then I tried attacking with my sword.I don't know why but I don't have a sword.So I attacked it with the torch.i did 3-5 hits and my energy was going down fast so the second I try to leave and go kill some skeletons to get some meat, the trophy pops. Hope it helps.