Code give away

MrMaximusHTO

hi guys,

So Im here again hoping this time some one will win this code, sorry for people who applied before, but put a comment that makes you stand out ( I like a good laugh ) Ill edit the post on who wins after they have been chosen. 

The code only works on US accounts , hence why i cant use it (Im from the UK)

The winner was BeautifulTorment, congrats buddy.

and too all have a merry christmas

Edited by MrMaximusHTO
  • Like 2

On 12/13/2016 at 5:46 PM, MrMaximusHTO said:

Hi guys, I posted this before PSN Profiles updated there servers and this post was deleted.

So Im here again hoping this time some one will win this code, sorry for people who applied before, but put a comment that makes you stand out ( I like a good laugh ) Ill edit the post on who wins after they have been chosen. 

Good luck to all and have a merry Christmas

OOPS FORGOT TO MENTION  US ONLY, the code only works on US accounts , hence why i cant use it (Im from the UK)

Nice gesture but on the 'hence why I cant use it' comment you could just setup an account in the US, redeem the code, download the game from that new account and switch to your main account on your playstation to play the game.  Its actually easy enough to do but can be daunting if you have not done it before.

21 minutes ago, markcavan said:

Nice gesture but on the 'hence why I cant use it' comment you could just setup an account in the US, redeem the code, download the game from that new account and switch to your main account on your playstation to play the game.  Its actually easy enough to do but can be daunting if you have not done it before.

This particular code is for the vita version I believe. Therefore it isn't really practical to do this unless you don't want to earn the trophies on your main profile.

If it weren't for the vita then ehat you suggested is 100% correct!

1 minute ago, BeautifulTorment said:

This particular code is for the vita version I believe. Therefore it isn't really practical to do this unless you don't want to earn the trophies on your main profile.

If it weren't for the vita then ehat you suggested is 100% correct!

Ah, if its the Vita then you are correct.