CybersoldierNY

Episode 5 freezes

68 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Confirmed its working now! i was able to get to the end :)
Gosh i hate Lady i think she deserved worst lol.
Go for it guys :D

Oh Thank God! They were quicker than I thought they would be!

Its install the patch.
And now loading the Episode 5 where i left,  Black loading screen after 5 tries and now option to start a fresh episode 5.

God I hate this game.

13 hours ago, Scar-Vince said:

Its install the patch.
And now loading the Episode 5 where i left,  Black loading screen after 5 tries and now option to start a fresh episode 5.

God I hate this game.

This would have made a great quote to put on the physical version of this game. :lol:

Even after the ps3 patch 1.05 Im still have issues. Had to reinstall game and patch and still same shit. I've send them a message. Don't know how they going to resolve this.

Im also at 84 % now , chapter 5 3/6 cant even start the episode, as soon as i try to enter the 5 th chapter with the "continue" it turns black and the ps3 freezes . Also have no clue. Shall i reinstall or how should i handle it 

On 12/19/2016 at 5:22 PM, V-A-T-O-M said:

Im also at 84 % now , chapter 5 3/6 cant even start the episode, as soon as i try to enter the 5 th chapter with the "continue" it turns black and the ps3 freezes . Also have no clue. Shall i reinstall or how should i handle it 

Have you updated the game with the lastest patch yet? That was solving a lot of issues players had after getting their 3rd trophy in episode 5.

Edited by CybersoldierNY

Yes ive already updated before i started. I played the PS3 version on my acc and on an friends account, i had no issues. Got the plat with only 4 crashes of the system, but when i playd his acc the Episode freezed at chapter 5 3/6 . So what i did was delete the game save data BUT NOT THE GAME ITSSELF. (In the Playstation-Save files Menue). After that i restarted Chapter 5 without any lags and further problems it went smoothenr  because your decisions had no influence, to the chapter itself / just a theory. But after all i got both, mooving forward to the Ps4 version now.

But still thank you for the answer

By some reason last episodes trophy "The Legacy" didn't pop for me. I tried to remove the save file, start over and choose all different answers in the dialogue and doing the objectives in a different order. Then, that second time I got the trophy. Game was trash anyway... I had higher expectations on this game. However I got it just because of this really easy platinum. I also got the Telltale collection package for PS4 on the current january sale. Now it's 20 $ instead of 90 $. I did also plat Minecraft Story Mode on PS3... So this was my last Telltale game for PS3... for sure...

my problem is that the game froze in the arkham asylum kitchen scene while attacking lady arkham but now when trying to continue the game, i always have a black screen. so only thing i can do is quit the game. does anybody have the same problem?

EDIT: I deleted my savegame and started episode 5 from the beginning. finally got platinum. what an awful game on ps3.....

Edited by ALLSTAR_1980

it's freezing to me during the meeting with selina, when she gives me the device. i'm on ps4 :(

any suggestion??

Nevemind, restarting the ps4 and it worked fine :)

Edited by pieroV_86

So I had this game freeze on me a couple of times during my PS3 playthrough, so I just went offline and I had zero issues for the remainder of my playthrough (halfway through Ep 3, all of Ep 4 and 5). Just food for thought if some of you are having freezing issues, just disable your internet connection on the PS3 and see if that works for you like it did for me!

Just completed chapter 6 of episode 2 and it took me almost an hour just to get it done.  Game kept freezing during the fight scene at the end.  On my third attempt I then disabled the internet connection and tried again and got it.  Was still very slow on loading but eventually got through it without any crashes/freezes.

Will definitely be disabling the internet for the rest of the play-through.

I have the latest patch and I'm playing offline and I'm still stuck.  It's not frozen though.  I'm supposed to be able to access the cowl to see the room Alfred is in but I can't click on anything.  Can I please get some help

froze on me, need to restart chapter 5. i was halfway to finishing the episode. should finish by tonight hopefully.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 09/04/2018 at 10:55 PM, kingdrake2 said:

froze on me, need to restart chapter 5. i was halfway to finishing the episode. should finish by tonight hopefully.

That is very strange. Last time i plated loooong ago it was not freezing anymore. Make sure you install patches or updates if it has it.

I didn't have problems with ps4 version.

But with ps3 version it got stuck in loading screen in chapter 4 part 5. So had to restart chapter. Sometimes it did also load slow.