New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

Just talked about this with BillyHorrible and NetEntity and realized that it wasn't part of the list, so:
- Bring back the feature to lock your own threads as a premium member.

I know there are only a few use-cases which really benefit from this (giveaways, events that are over, trophy checklists) but especially the later category is a must have if a person wants to reserve several posts to spread up the content and not put it into one big post (if the content fits into it). Speaking of this:
Is there any size limitation for the posts?

With the old software we could guess that it was about ~50k chars (text + bbcode-formatting) but what is it now (if there's any) and does it only apply to text or is the formatting taken into account?

• Like 2

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the old site would do it every once in a while too. Occasionally when I update my profile, the trophy card that shows up on the left is someone else and I have to click go to profile instead of the trophy card.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

Is it normal that the World or Country Rank didn't update yet for more than 24 hours?

I also noticed this happened yesterday as well.  On the leaderboard, I have a few hundred more points than where I should be since getting trophies yesterday.  Points and all other stats look to be updating fine, but not the world/country ranks.

• Like 1

The new Level History page is a great addition, thanks for that!

Noticed that the PSN level in the profile bar (displays "Level X in 0 points") and world rank/country rank since last week (displays only text "since last week") features don't work on profile sub pages (Trophy log, Trophy advisor, Stats, etc.). They work on the profile main page. Not a big deal, but pointing out for future fixes.

I couldn't see this having been added to the opening post yet, even if I posted about it in an early post in this thread:

https://psnprofiles.com/MMDE/log?order=achievers&dir=asc

^ Click on page 2, and you will see the &dir=asc is not "remembered", AKA when selected it doesn't add that to the next page or page 2 etc links, so you have to select the ordering again on every page you navigate to. :( 

AFAIK, this should be a super easy and quick fix, but idk I guess.

Edited by MMDE

20 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

I haven't seen this in the main list but I cannot add trophies to my trophy cabinet.

It would allow me to delete them and now my trophy cabinet is gone completely.

Am I doing something wrong or is this feature not working?

I tried altering my trophy cabinet and it worked fine. Just a simple question:
Which browser are you using?
It seems like many of the site's features were only tested with Chrome and your error might be caused if you use a different browser. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I tried altering my trophy cabinet and it worked fine. Just a simple question:
Which browser are you using?
It seems like many of the site's features were only tested with Chrome and your error might be caused if you use a different browser. 

That could be the issue, I'm using Internet Explorer

29 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

That could be the issue, I'm using Internet Explorer

Hmm, I tried it via Internet Explorer (version 11 on Windows 7) and it worked for me, but the site looks damn ugly in it. I removed one plat:

Spoiler

iMbwb3n.png

And just added one random trophy and now it appears in the side-bar:

Spoiler

jmoFFNx.png

Did you try to delete your browser cache?  (--> the gear in the upper right --> Internet options and then select clear history)

Maybe some old parts of the site are still cached.

7 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

When editing a guide, the + (plus) sign, doesn't save. Just noticed that it was gone in my guides and wanted to bring it back in place.

Already on the bug notes, I thought it was just when it was in-between two button symbols but it may be just the plus sign in general, I'll update the notes to say that soon

4 hours ago, doordie19822015 said:

I notice that on 1 of my 2 trophy cards that i have displayed and on one of them the avatar has strange white markings on one.Its not a big deal just wondering what thats from.

That's probably the bug where pure black is stripped from the avatar image and trophy images on the trophy card, it's in the bug list already but hasn't been fixed yet :P 

Just now, TheYuriG said:

Facebook at least loads 50 in the post or 10 in the timeline. 3 each time is ridiculous!

It might load 50, but it doesn't load the one you were mentioned in or replied to and you have to click "load more replies" a million times and still can not find your comment X'D

• Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, FawltyPowers said:

I haven't seen this in the main list but I cannot add trophies to my trophy cabinet.

It would allow me to delete them and now my trophy cabinet is gone completely.

Am I doing something wrong or is this feature not working?

Yes I was doing something wrong, completely forgetting how this works. I needed to access the individual trophy and add it to the cabinet from there. My mistake, all working fine