New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

Posted the following in the announcement-thread about the user's level history, but better safe than sorry:

When I look at new level history-page the number of owners is taken from the base game and not from the DLC if it's a DLC-trophy. That's conflicting with the number of owners shown in the trophy log:

E.g. Aussie Rules (Grid 2-trophy) in my trophy log:

Spoiler

yKCpZWQ.png

--> 870 achievers, 1,236 owners

Aussie Rules on my Level History:

Spoiler

dpoXAum.png

--> 870 achievers, 128,575 owners

On 12/20/2016 at 5:07 AM, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Hello, I like to make at least one suggestion for the update. Can you please add a "MORE" button to the "NEW DLC" that is listed on the Home page of the main site? That would be very awesome. :)

Thank you for adding this feature. We can even search DLC in the games list. This is amazing. 

I don't know if this has been reported before, but my unearned trophy count has been incorrect for a while now.

The listing shows about 1400ish (which is the correct number) whilst my profile itself only shows about 600ish.

10 minutes ago, Jigsy1 said:

I don't know if this has been reported before, but my unearned trophy count has been incorrect for a while now.

The listing shows about 1400ish (which is the correct number) whilst my profile itself only shows about 600ish.

I'm not sure of this, someone will eventually comment saying I'm right or wrong, but it may be that games with 0 trophies earned don't count towards some stats. I never cared to learn that info but other people here know.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'm not sure of this, someone will eventually comment saying I'm right or wrong, but it may be that games with 0 trophies earned don't count towards some stats. I never cared to learn that info but other people here know.

That's correct and I said it literally 5 comments before Jigsy1 asked.

• Like 1

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

That's like...1 whole page ago though...you can't expect me to do all that work going that far back! :o:P 

(which is funny considering I generally read this thread when new replies are posted...)

I didn't really expect you to... I kinda expected someone who asked a question to at least read 10 comments back before saying that they don't know if its been reported before.

When you use a Trophy-Type-Filter on the Advisor and want to use the Filter-Menu again to switch back to "all", it doesn't work, but the URL redirects back to that Filter you currently have on.

Ohne%20Titel%202_zpsicizageb.jpeg

Clicking on "all" should remove the &type=platinum thingy from the URL

I think this came fairly recent, I'm sure it worked fine a few days ago.

18 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

When you use a Trophy-Type-Filter on the Advisor and want to use the Filter-Menu again to switch back to "all", it doesn't work...

7 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I reported this bug a little over a week ago. It's on the previous page.

I added this to the main list the other day, but put it 8 bullets from the bottom by other trophy log/advisor stuff

• Like 1

I don't know if this would be possible...but one thing I would like to see would be along the lines of the new PSN level history chart. However, what I'd like to see would be a similar chart for the individual games that tracked when they changed their ranks from F to E to D etc. and which trophies were responsible for the upgrades, just like how you know which trophy bumped you from level 16 to 17...etc.

I'll mention this a 3rd time since it'd not listed in the OP still. 

Using Chrome on Android. 

When viewing the stats page, the trophy progression and monthly activity charts font function correctly. 

If you zoom in at all, when you touch the screen, the info box reads as if you've touched the screen to the left of where you actually touched. The more you zoom in the worse the effect. The box actually will move completely off the screen if you zoom too much. Even if it's readable it displays the info from where the box shows up and not where you touched. 

I'd screen capture it but then it just looks like I touched on the left of the screen, which isn't particularly helpful. 

Example : I tap October '16, and the box shows up and displays for April '14. Zoom in a little more and try, and it displays August '13. 

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

I want to create a session for Transformers Fall of Cybertron for the
PS4, but unfortunately the game is not mentioned in the list.
Could it be possible, that the PS4 version is linked with the PS3 version?

On the overview page:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5114-transformers-fall-of-cybertron

there is mentioned released in 2012 on PS3, but the game was released
last year for the PS4.

21 minutes ago, pewiha said:

I want to create a session for Transformers Fall of Cybertron for the
PS4, but unfortunately the game is not mentioned in the list.
Could it be possible, that the PS4 version is linked with the PS3 version?

On the overview page:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5114-transformers-fall-of-cybertron

there is mentioned released in 2012 on PS3, but the game was released
last year for the PS4.

From what I could tell, you only have the PS3 version on your trophy list. You can only create sessions for games you "own". Just sync the PS4 trophy list so it shows up on your account and it should allow you to create a session.

I've noticed that when you quote or are quoted by someone in a post, it is possible for what you said to be edited in the quote then causing people to think you've said something that you in fact never did. I don't think this is a glitch but it is something that I think shouldn't be happening.

Even if this isn't changed then I'd still like to thank Sly and other staff members for their constant effort to improve this site. Keep up the good work guys!

Crispy78923.png Crispy78923.png 

Edited by Crispy78923

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, it was supposed to motivate people to create a complete guide and with that share all the info they may have.

The problem being that you might have a really good tip to share about a particularly troublesome trophy but you may not have finished the game so can't create a guide.

• Like 1