New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

1 hour ago, Ryusennin said:

Another trophy bug:

If you have two identical games from two different regions which share the same trophies (ie. Uncharted 4 UK and Uncharted 4 FR) and you hide just one of them in your PS4 trophy settings, both versions will disappear on your PSN Profiles page and the trophies will not be registered. I understand that PSN Profiles considers all versions of a same game as one, but the official PlayStation user profile doesn't and is capable of hiding only specific versions.

I figured this out because my trophy card was missing one Platinum, and it took me some forensics to find that Uncharted 4 was the culprit.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4719-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/Ryusennin

Uncharted 4 doesn't have multiple trophy lists for different regions on PSN, it just has a single trophy list for all regions. You'll simply have to unhide the single Uncharted 4 trophy list from your PSN account settings and it will show up here again.

Edited by BlindMango

I have a suggestion.  It would appear that profiles that have been banned do not have any notification to let others know anymore.  I believe you even still have the ability to post on their wall.  I think it would be a good idea to have some method of notification that a profile is no longer active, so that people know they would not be getting a response or why there are no new posts.

• Like 3

There are still some issues with the search function, if I want to search up all Assassin's Creed games, I have to search "Assassin's". Searching only "Assassin" only lists eight of them, I don't understand why exactly those eight though.

Another example, searching "Clancy's" will list all 11 Tom Clancy games, searching only "Clancy" gives 0 results. 

Also, is it intentional that searching "Tom Clancy" also lists every game including "Tom"? 

5 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I don't know if this is the right place to post (don't want to start a thread though).If a non premium member finds a profile with at least 3 games that should be flagged,where should he report it to? Or to phrase it better,can he report it to someone? 

Easiest way is...

to buy a premium :awesome: 

You can always find a friend with premium membership and ask them to report the guy.

There seems to be an escaping problem with the ampersands in gaming sessions when posting them in a formatted line.

If I use bold text and write an ampersand it's written in the escaped version & --> &

If I write it in a normal line it's not escaped & --> &

Spoiler

nJtiqj9.png

Edited by Crimson Idol

On 4/13/2017 at 0:59 AM, BlindMango said:

Uncharted 4 doesn't have multiple trophy lists for different regions on PSN, it just has a single trophy list for all regions. You'll simply have to unhide the single Uncharted 4 trophy list from your PSN account settings and it will show up here again.

There is no single U4 trophy list in my PSN account settings, but two distinct lists with the same shared trophies. Yes I could unhide both lists instead of just one, but then the two versions would appear in my PSN Profile.

• 4 weeks later...

nice work as usual mango

questions:

- the forum profile banner when i was setting it a while back i found a little narrow;

not sure if it has maybe been resized since then looking at it now but is making the viewable space a little taller a possibility?

- similarly the viewable area of the signature as well cuts off anything beyond; is an increase there a possibility too, just for say 5 lines of text of questionable functionality?

(could even be like a more toggle button to see the rest)

request:

i cannot seem to find the old option to toggle signature/post text to see html tags, can we get that back?

added some of my bigger ones to hopefully be caught with this 10 second fame...

- can we have the post time always displayed instead of via popup

- not sure if there was feedback about it somewhere but since game forums are no longer divided by platform could we get the aforementioned link to the game's trophies from its forum

- can we have a users last status displayed on their profile popup like before

- i liked the way it was before when visiting someone's profile you could see your old last visit date,time whereas now it updates that before the page loads and thus will always show 'just now'

regards

@BlindMango

Not a bug or anything, but how difficult do you think it would be to add an option in the Compare feature where you can sort the trophies by Date?

For instance when you click on this link, it only sorts trophies by one order. (or with some games you can hide secret trophies)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5749-kingdom-hearts-dream-drop-distance/BlindMango,Avatar_Of_Battle

I've notice that my last played game doesn't work well anymore i have a game for example on may 26 and I played like 3 more games and got trophies on may 28 and it's still shows the one game I played on the earlier date. I know its not a big deal, but since it's been fine for so long it bugs me a bit now.   

8 minutes ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

I've notice that my last played game doesn't work well anymore i have a game for example on may 26 and I played like 3 more games and got trophies on may 28 and it's still shows the one game I played on the earlier date. I know its not a big deal, but since it's been fine for so long it bugs me a bit now.   

If I'm not mistaken that's a PSN issue not a PSNP issue.  

30 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@BlindMango

Not a bug or anything, but how difficult do you think it would be to add an option in the Compare feature where you can sort the trophies by Date?

For instance when you click on this link, it only sorts trophies by one order. (or with some games you can hide secret trophies)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5749-kingdom-hearts-dream-drop-distance/BlindMango,Avatar_Of_Battle

I'd say that probably wouldn't be too hard, though since it isn't a bug I'd say to just make a new thread at some point recommending it as a feature! ;) 

Edited by BlindMango