New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

50 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@BlindMango

Not a bug or anything, but how difficult do you think it would be to add an option in the Compare feature where you can sort the trophies by Date?

For instance when you click on this link, it only sorts trophies by one order. (or with some games you can hide secret trophies)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5749-kingdom-hearts-dream-drop-distance/BlindMango,Avatar_Of_Battle

And to see both users completion times would be great (^_^ )

For instance when you click on this link, you only see both game progress, but not the 100% completion time

=>> https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4536-ratchet-clank/BlindMango,Official-ME-

Same on the other compare view

=>> https://psnprofiles.com/BlindMango/compare/Official-ME-

• Like 1

here's a fun one...did you know deleting profile, then updating password removes a lifetime premium membership?...and then possibly nullifies the restore option (although perhaps not working regardless)?...so now i've deleted again, which generated the same code as restore...my goal was to restore profile and keep trophy setting to friends only on console...now it's all just a confusing mess...haha...i'll wait for a solution before i keep messing around...

edit: ok so now i restored again...password wasn't working so updated profile...then i could sign in again...but still not a premium member...good stuff...oh, well..."rookie" is a decent title...maybe i'll make an introduction while i'm at it...

Edited by ProfBambam55
added "edit"...

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

here's a fun one...did you know deleting profile, then updating password removes a lifetime premium membership?...and then possibly nullifies the restore option (although perhaps not working regardless)?...so now i've deleted again, which generated the same code as restore...my goal was to restore profile and keep trophy setting to friends only on console...now it's all just a confusing mess...haha...i'll wait for a solution before i keep messing around...

edit: ok so now i restored again...password wasn't working so updated profile...then i could sign in again...but still not a premium member...good stuff...oh, well..."rookie" is a decent title...maybe i'll make an introduction while i'm at it...

This has been around for a while (even before the site update), I dunno if Sly can make this process easier however people that do this have had to simply send him a PM via the forums or chat and he'll restore your premium ;) 

for 2 weeks in a row when I update the profile my latest trophies are detected but it doesn't change sorting of the games listed (by last played order) and badge picture still doesn't display the rights one. 2 weekends ago I finished Grim Fandango but it was displaying GTA5, this weekend Grim Fandango finally popped up as last played but the trophies I just acquired in Assassin's creed II didn't make the bagde or last played order to display ASII in first row!?

7 hours ago, joce_74 said:

for 2 weeks in a row when I update the profile my latest trophies are detected but it doesn't change sorting of the games listed (by last played order) and badge picture still doesn't display the rights one. 2 weekends ago I finished Grim Fandango but it was displaying GTA5, this weekend Grim Fandango finally popped up as last played but the trophies I just acquired in Assassin's creed II didn't make the bagde or last played order to display ASII in first row!?

indeed the topic of my previous post is fully detailed in a specific thread I just saw: 

On 31/05/2017 at 8:21 AM, joce_74 said:

indeed the topic of my previous post is fully detailed in a specific thread I just saw: 

We need a solution for this in the form of sorting options that are managed locally on this site. PSN seems permanently screwed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is there a setting for status updates?...I can reply to people but can't create my own...if i click on the box on the home page it leads to my profile but no status box...

Edit: nvm, I found it in profile settings on pc...

Edited by xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx
Solved...

4 minutes ago, xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx said:

Is there a setting for status updates?...I can reply to people but can't create my own...if i click on the box on the home page it leads to my profile but no status box...

Edit: nvm, I found it in profile settings on pc...

Ya it was easier before in the older ipboard software. : (

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding trophy milestones, why don't we do something like this:

Platinum milestones could be 1, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, and then every 50th platinum afterwards (e.g. 150, 200, 250, etc.). I don't see any reason for 20, 30, and 40.

Trophy milestones could be 1, 500, 1000, and every 500th trophy afterwards (e.g. 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, etc.). 1337 seems kinda pointless, unless you're going to make more goofy ones like that. Maybe make those optional to show.

I know that's more or less how it used to be, but this way players who have more trophies don't have to wait forever for the next milestone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kaiwan said:

I hope there would be a disable/hide function for follower block

I think there should be more disable/hide functions in general. Is there really no way to hide your activity? Shouldn't there be an option to show your activity to everybody, only your followers, or only yourself? I haven't been able to find any privacy settings...

• Like 1

I don't know if it has been reported before, but I can't get my profile banner (Trophy side only, forum side works fawlessly), I tried updating it multiples times over multiple days, and nothing happens, as my last custom image still shows instead of the new one I've set.

3 hours ago, furryTay said:

I don't know if it has been reported before, but I can't get my profile banner (Trophy side only, forum side works fawlessly), I tried updating it multiples times over multiple days, and nothing happens, as my last custom image still shows instead of the new one I've set.

When you apply a custom banner you may have to then press Ctrl + Shift + R to have your browser do a full refresh of all content on the page, otherwise it will probably have the old image saved in your cache. If that's not it make sure the image isn't over 2MB

Wasn't where to put this so hope it's okay in here, it's more of a personal request though. I have lifetime premier membership but was wondering if I could make a change to it, and only have an auto update every 24 hours instead of every 6. I like to time my updates and it's frustrating having it updated when I don't want it to. Hopefully just a simple change, no idea

21 minutes ago, crisding89 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/449-need-for-speed-hot-pursuit/crisding89

if you have obtained the platinum trophy (all trophies for base game), the percentage shows 113% instead of 100% tho the total percentage including dlcs seems to be correct.

same happen to other players if you'd like to check

Can confirm. Same thing happens even if all trophies have been earned.

Link for reference: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/449-need-for-speed-hot-pursuit/alesserevil

Logging in on the front page does not log you in to the forums if you're a newly registered user. Signing in via the forum's front page is not possible. Nothing happens. I had to play around a bit and eventually loggin in via https://forum.psnprofiles.com/login/ was successful. Seems there's a bug with the cookies. Tried it on two browsers - same thing.

Edited by German_Atheist
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2017 at 9:39 AM, Se7en said:

Stats sub-page of profile has a couple bugs.

1. Monthly Activity graph is using UTC timestamps instead of user actual timezone.

For players from countries East of Greenwich (most part of Europe & Africa, Middle East, Russia, Asia and Pacific region) this results in their trophies earned in first hours of the 1st day of any month being attributed incorrectly to the previous month. The issue has already been discussed here.

For players from countries West of Greenwich (North and South Americas) this results in their trophies earned in last hours of the last day of any month being attributed incorrectly to the next month. The issue has already been discussed here.

2. Minor display bug in Trophies by Time and Trophies by Day graphs (Chrome, Firefox):

Reveal hidden contents

psnp-stats-bug.jpg

Monthly Activity and Trophy Progression graphs don’t have this kind of problem:

Reveal hidden contents

psnp-stats-nobug.jpg

And some suggestions for the Stats sub-page.

1) Is it possible to add 25th column to Trophies by Time graph for trophies with missing timestamp? Currently they aren’t represented in any time slot at all.

2) How about to add similar Trophies by Month and Trophies by Year graphs?

I would like to see the user's Stats page, Trophy log, etc. time related corrections happen if it's any way possible. Would be great if they reflected the user's time zone. Hoping no one at work will accuse me of gaming during working hours! :lol:

I don't know if this belongs here, but I'll post anyway. Is there any chance to get a feature where we can reorganize our games in our games catalog? 

I know there's an option to rearrange them by alphabetical order, name etc. but the problem with that it doesn't stick. It always shows games with 'last played' order. It would be nice to have them organized the way we want like we can do the the trophy cabinet. 

Cheers! 

EDIT: Just messed around with my profile settings and found out I can already do what I pretty much mentioned in my original comment.

Edited by Porchema
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One MINOR addition I would like to see would be on the individual game page where you have your trophy list. Over on the right side of the page you have a list of the game statistics (example below).

62 Trophies • 1,515 Points

Developers Big Huge Games, 38 Studios

Publishers Electronic Arts, 38 Studios

Genres Shooter, Role-playing (RPG), Hack and slash/Beat 'em up

Themes Action, Fantasy

Mode Single player

Releases

PS3 • NA • February 7, 2012
PS3 • EU • February 10, 2012
PSN • NA • November 20, 2012

One thing that would be nice to have would be the current online server status listed for the game, so you would know if the multiplayer/online aspect of the game is still supported.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Recently text in “Latest Guides” section at the main page has become over-compressed and poorly looking.

There’s css code to fix it:

line-height: 1.6rem;
height: 32px;
max-height: 32px;

Current:                                                                                                            Fixed:

psnp-latest-guides-compressed.png psnp-latest-guides-fixed.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Se7en said:

Recently text in “Latest Guides” section at the main page has become over-compressed and poorly looking.

@Sly Ripper ^ That same thing is happening to the "Related Guides" box on the right site of a guide with other multiple guides available for a game

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 8:10 PM, PSXtreme_ said:

One MINOR addition I would like to see would be on the individual game page where you have your trophy list. Over on the right side of the page you have a list of the game statistics (example below).

62 Trophies • 1,515 Points

Developers Big Huge Games, 38 Studios

Publishers Electronic Arts, 38 Studios

Genres Shooter, Role-playing (RPG), Hack and slash/Beat 'em up

Themes Action, Fantasy

Mode Single player

Releases

PS3 • NA • February 7, 2012
PS3 • EU • February 10, 2012
PSN • NA • November 20, 2012

One thing that would be nice to have would be the current online server status listed for the game, so you would know if the multiplayer/online aspect of the game is still supported.

I agree, it would be really handy to see game server status - especially when going through and trying to finish old games!