New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

People talking about "unobtainable trophies" marking. Maybe include a system where if you got the trophy after a specific date of when it became unobtainable, or before the trophy became obtainable, then you'd get auto flagged for it! :) Just boring doing that stuff manually all the time.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

People talking about "unobtainable trophies" marking. Maybe include a system where if you got the trophy after a specific date of when it became unobtainable, or before the trophy became obtainable, then you'd get auto flagged for it! :) Just boring doing that stuff manually all the time.

anything to make the dispute staff's monster job easier gets my vote.

For those of you NOT following along with the constant disputes..the people here put forth an above and beyond effort to make sure ANY possibility is possible before rendering judgement...unless of course you come at them with the weak asszed "it was my Brother" excuse...then you just a smackdown and they move on. I'm not going to call out any names, to protect their secret identities from the hacking hordes...but ya'll know who you are and I tip my hat to every one of you.

Image result for give that man a trophy

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Been a while since a post was made here.

Not really important and I haven't seen it anywhere else, but this page seems to have issues lol. Each column ends at a different number and none go to 50.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3367-dynasty-warriors-8-empires

That's just caching, after users have been removed/hidden trophies etc.