New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

On 24/12/2016 at 4:28 PM, BlindMango said:

I think that's the issue with cards moving over to the new forums as signatures. You need to edit your signature via your account setting here in the forums, delete what's there and simply replace it with the card code again, then it should work properly.

Thanks BindMango, exactly as you said and it's now fine.

54 minutes ago, Cellcrash1991 said:

Is it me or has something changed ? When i clicked on a game I could previously see on the right side of the screen the latest players who played that particular game. I don't see that anymore. 

Sly turned that off temporarily while the site was under maintenance, it's back up ;) 

• Like 1

Lol, just had to tell the editor to STFU because it gave me the stuff I posted here like 3 days ago. :/

I don't know if this problem is mobile specific, but I can't currently see more than 100 games on my profile. It used to say scroll for more, and I'm pretty sure that Sly was going to add a 'click here' for more games option, but neither is showing. 

I tried scrolling in all directions, and zooming in and out, it just won't load more games. I didn't have this problem until today. 

Thanks KS. 

30 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

Lol, just had to tell the editor to STFU because it gave me the stuff I posted here like 3 days ago. :/

I don't know if this problem is mobile specific...

What mobile device are you using? Also is it Apple, Android, etc.

Also you're saying you didn't have this problem after the site update released? It just started today? :hmm:

Suddenly, in the last 48 hours I've been getting a ton of Error 502 Bad Gateway reports when navigating this site, mostly by clicking on Most Recent Forum Posts from the home page. I've gotten 6 of those already. I have also gotten a couple of "This site is currently undergoing maintenance. Check out the PSNProfiles Twitter feed in the meantime" blue page since Christmas as well, and refreshing the page fixes this immediately.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

What mobile device are you using? Also is it Apple, Android, etc.

Also you're saying you didn't have this problem after the site update released? It just started today? :hmm:

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy 6 (using Chrome). I don't remember it happening before today and I'm sure I've looked at my profile at least once or twice since the update. :D

Did a little experimenting just now.  When I order by percent it loads. More. Games and I see. Everything. When I sort Alphabetical it hangs up in the L's. When ordered by Last Played it shows back to late 2015. Both of these should be 100 games.

When I switch to Plat only it loads the extra 6 games under either setting. :/

Also, since I still haven't seen it listed I'll re-mention that the monthly activity and trophy progress graphs on the stats page are not functioning on this platform. If you zoom at all, the information doesn't display the correct info when you click the graph.

I think it's reading as if I clicked far to the left of where I actually touched. And no I'm not fat fingering it. If you zoom far enough it doesn't display at all presumably because it thinks I've clicked off screen. 

Edited by Hemiak

41 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Suddenly, in the last 48 hours I've been getting a ton of Error 502 Bad Gateway reports when navigating this site, mostly by clicking on Most Recent Forum Posts from the home page. I've gotten 6 of those already. I have also gotten a couple of "This site is currently undergoing maintenance. Check out the PSNProfiles Twitter feed in the meantime" blue page since Christmas as well, and refreshing the page fixes this immediately.

Same here. Got a bunch of these 502 errors around 7 hours ago, but refreshing right away didn't help. I had to wait a couple of minutes before it would reload. Also encountered this issue a few days ago.

Sorry if this has already been noted, but I couldn't see it in the first post.

The last trophy of each DLC section does not have the circled plus icon the rest do.

It is either that or the icons are slightly displaced up.

I'm on Safari 9.0.3 on a Mac

Spoiler

DLC issue.png

Edited by Soraking1991
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soraking1991 said:

Sorry if this has already been noted, but I couldn't see it in the first post.

The last trophy of each DLC section does not have the circled plus icon the rest do.

It is either that or the icons are slightly displaced up.

I'm on Safari 9.0.3 on a Mac

DLC issue.png

I can see it perfectly on my Chrome browser.

And it's the placement problem. The plus sign is only on trophies, the DLC image should not have it.

So, in your case, either the css class has wrong height property or the actual a tag is somehow aligned incorrectly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I can see it perfectly on my Chrome browser.

And it's the placement problem. The plus sign is only on trophies, the DLC image should not have it.

So, in your case, either the css class has wrong height property or the actual a tag is somehow aligned incorrectly.

Yeah, I checked and it only happens in Safari for me. Chrome and Firefox are fine. Just wanted to let you guys know ;)

I found a forum bug and have a possible solution. When viewing forum profiles at certain resolutions (mainly on tablets) the profile stats section becomes broken as shown in the screenshot.

Nz5rFqW.png

I believe that this is caused by the padding-right property on the li in the elProfileStats div. I think it's because the sum of the paddings' sizes is greater than the size of the link to the psnprofile that was added. Because of this, the forum's template doesn't work with it any more. Removing it seemed to fix it as shown in the screenshot below.

QnyCaJQ.png  

I'm fairly certain that this is the cause. I went to a profile on the forums for ipboards at the same resolution and it wasn't broken as seen in this screenshot.

nvVmGg1.png

Edited by kuuhaku
added image from ipboards forum

Another bug with forum profiles. If you go to someone's /reputation/ or /content/ page from anywhere but the forum profile (like this and this), the link to the psnprofile will not show up.

Ud9FN6N.png

Clicking on the View profile button will then show the user's profile without the link to the psnprofile.

yzjCxLW.png

Edited by kuuhaku

When going to my PSN profile, then to Statistics and then hover over the level up bar, it says I need 0 points to the next level.

Also on Statistics, it only says "since last week" when placing the cursor on my rank (world and country). It doesn't say "[insert number] up/down since last week".

Actually, all of the above happens on Trophy Log and Trophy Advisor as well.

Edited by viech54

Not too sure if this is the right section to post this, but I was reading on the forums and accidently clicked 'report' on someone's post. I'm sorry, not sure if it even saved it since I believe I had to confirm a message or something. 

Just wanted to say it so it can be checked, don't want someone automaticly get a warning or anything. 

Since it's the New Year now (well, over here, not sure about everywhere else yet), any posts today for me just say "January 1, 2017" and nothing like "5 minutes ago" or whichever time they were just posted.  Seems a bit weird like that.  But not sure if that's to do with the forum itself not in the New Year or anything like that?

1 minute ago, Sly Ripper said:

Elaborate

He's the one using a PlayStation (and I think Wii U) internet browser.

I wouldn't expect really any sites to function 100% properly on a console browser @Rukiafan7, especially as the years go on, they just are never built well nor kept up to date to modern standards