Massive Framerate Drops

zeit86geist

i play the german version of the game. episode 4 was a huge disaster imo, mixed subtitles, framerate drops. but WOW episode 5 is really broken.even a stop motion movie has more motion than this disaster. it was literally unplayable. shut the game down after 3 minutes. really pisses me off becausei've really enjoyed the game so far (episode 3)...

sry if i sound salty...

Episode 5 is really terrible, I didn't had any problems with the other episodes. Episode 5 crashed. freezes, had major frame rate drops and last but not least, character who are invisible besides the eyes. I enjoyed the Batman series, but it is rather unacceptable to deliver an episode in this state. But I guess that's a calculated risk when I buy a Telltale game, it's the reason why Telltale games are never an instant buy. I only buy them when they are on sale (luckily, they are always on sale before the season finale) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Calhoun_84 said:

Episode 5 is really terrible, I didn't had any problems with the other episodes. Episode 5 crashed. freezes, had major frame rate drops and last but not least, character who are invisible besides the eyes. I enjoyed the Batman series, but it is rather unacceptable to deliver an episode in this state. But I guess that's a calculated risk when I buy a Telltale game, it's the reason why Telltale games are never an instant buy. I only buy them when they are on sale (luckily, they are always on sale before the season finale) 

I agreed,  Both the PS4 and PS3 are glitched to obtain the Platinum right now without patching.

On PS3 the game always freeze on chapter 4 with Bruce and Lucius in the Batcave.

On PS4 the game glitched at the result page or.

Very Annoying.

Edited by Scar-Vince
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Scar-Vince said:

I agreed,  Both the PS4 and PS3 are glitched to obtain the Platinum right now without patching.

On PS3 the game always freeze on chapter 4 with Bruce and Lucius in the Batcave.

On PS4 the game glitched at the result page or.

Very Annoying.

The platinum is not glitched as lots of people have been getting the plat since yesterday. Going to wait till this is on sale. 

Edited by DF007gamer

15 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

The platinum is not glitched as lots of people have been getting the plat since yesterday. Going to wait till this is on sale. 

On PSNprofiles its seen no one have the plat on PS3.

PS4 users does have the plat,  but i wait for a sale drop for the PS4.

Edited by Scar-Vince

3 hours ago, Scar-Vince said:

On PSNprofiles its seen no one have the plat on PS3.

PS4 users does have the plat,  but i wait for a sale drop for the PS4.

If you click on the platinum trophy and it brings up another page. Then go click on the PLATINUM CLUB then you will see all the achievers. ;)

2 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

If you click on the platinum trophy and it brings up another page. Then go click on the PLATINUM CLUB then you will see all the achievers. ;)

You dont seem to get it.

I know that.

But you look on the PS4 section of the game.

On the PS3 there is still no one. Just check it better.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scar-Vince said:

You dont seem to get it.

I know that.

But you look on the PS4 section of the game.

On the PS3 there is still no one. Just check it better.

Ahhhhhhhh.:facepalm: A thousand Apologies:giggle:. I was going to buy both PS4 and PS3 for two plats so I guess the PS3 will have to hang on. Thanks

Oh God, finally i managed to finish episode 5 (on PS4) and get the plat. Too many framedrops and three crashes as well...

As you can see in my signature, my last trophy is 5.4 instead of 5.6. My game crashed during that section and when I restarted over it took me to the next section, so I missed that trophy! Thankfully I replayed the episode and got it.

Guys, don't start the episode 5 yet, wait to be patched.

Only had issues with episode 5. Huge frame rate drops, crashes and I had the previously mentioned floating eyes very reminiscent of assassins creed unity. 

Obviously I'm not a games developer but these games in my eyes don't seem overly complicated and I'm not sure why they haven't got the bugs ironed out of the yet. 

Totally set up for a second season though, wonder how long that will take. 

*SPOILER ALERT*

And sorry in advance for my bad English.

Spoiler

I'm almost done playing the series. I had some framerate drops and lag (as with any Telltale game I played), but nothing worth mentioning. Now I downloaded Episode 5, and well.. All hell's breaking loose, lol. Massive framerate drops, when I got to the Asylum and fought the "Asylumnees" (haha, what are they called?), the screen turned into green and white pixels. I couldn't see anything, just the QTE and the subtitles were visible. So I had to restart the game. Now I'm in the part were I'm fighting Lady Arkham where she kept Alfred, and the game has frozen, I could not even quit the application and I had to force the console to turn off. Good thing I'm almost through the game, but this should not happen. I'm playing on the PS4 btw.

• 1 year later...