Full release

Dycof

Hey everyone i was just wondering when the full release was gonna be since it is now in beta form.

Also anyone know with the progress you do now on the character will it also count to the trophies when they become active ? 

Greetings Dycof

The game will remain free-to-play after the full release which trion have said they hope to have it out for early 2017

So I would assume we will be waiting until Jan/Feb Time unfortunately.

As for trophies progress carrying over usually with betas they don't but don't quote me on that they may carry over.

Edited by NK_9419

36 minutes ago, NK_9419 said:

As for trophies progress carrying over usually with betas they don't but don't quote me on that they may carry over.

Since you mention just the trophies, did you find somewhere that says normal progress transfers? I'm really liking the game and want to play it more, but I'm worried that the doing the tutorial and claiming the free stuff trophies from the store might become glitched if you did them during the beta. If it is just trophy progress just play the beta because you need power rank 10K and level 50 in PvP anyway

• Like 1

On 15/12/2016 at 8:46 AM, midgetstrawdog said:

Since you mention just the trophies, did you find somewhere that says normal progress transfers? I'm really liking the game and want to play it more, but I'm worried that the doing the tutorial and claiming the free stuff trophies from the store might become glitched if you did them during the beta. If it is just trophy progress just play the beta because you need power rank 10K and level 50 in PvP anyway

I haven't seen anything about what's going to happen when it gets a full release. But I would assume if you get to level 49 now then I would think you will still be level 49 when the full release happens, That is what has happened with previous betas.

BUT... I can't guarantee that and depending on how their counters work.. say you stay level 49 until the full release it may glitch the trophy for getting to level 50. I would just keep these things in mind.

I will be playing the game just now but I won't be investing any money into it until the full release at least then you won't be losing money if you have to delete your save file to get the trophies.

But this is all just speculation at the moment there is no 100% answer as to what will happen or not happen when the game gets a full release. It is purely the decision of the person playing. All I would recommend is not to invest money into buying micro purchases until the games fully released.

2 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

It's downloadable on the PSN store. 

Its downloadable but still in beta

from psn store

Join the Beta today!

Grab your friends and set off for adventure in this free-to-play, voxel-based action MMO.

BETA BONUS: Unlock a FREE dragon mount by purchasing a pack during Beta!

PlayStation® Plus members will receive a 20% experience bonus.

• 2 months later...
On 12/14/2016 at 3:23 PM, Dycof said:

Hey everyone i was just wondering when the full release was gonna be since it is now in beta form.

Also anyone know with the progress you do now on the character will it also count to the trophies when they become active ? 

Greetings Dycof

It's been released on the 14th March. The release date is all over the internet. Apparently it will be unlocking the trophies when I ask them on their twitter account a few months back. Let's hope they do what they said because I've done alot on the Trove beta

Greetings,

Trove is on its  (second) beta stage. The full release will be this Tuesday!

[hit me up on PlayStation or tweet me @Awesomeperson8545]

Just now, awsomedude25444 said:

Greetings,

Trove is on its  (second) beta stage. The full release will be this Tuesday!

[hit me up on PlayStation or tweet me @Awesomeperson8545]

17 minutes ago, Azzmosis said:

Does anyone know if the trophies will auto pop if we've already met the requirements before the trophy patch is applied?

That's what the dev's told me on Twitter. It will auto pop. Then again some dev's have given out wrong info out before so let's just hope it auto pops

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, mking_63 said:

I've been keeping half an eye on this game and it seems that people are getting trophies for it now so it should be ok to start playing. How did things work out for Beta players, did it autopop whatever trophies you earned before they fixed the trophies?

Yes. As soon as you log in, any trophies earned auto popped.

• Like 1