Let It Die?

SINISTER-SINS_

Lollipop Chainsaw is one of my favorite games and Platinums (so far the only Suda Platinum for me). I would buy a PS4 remaster or sequel the instant I heard about it. 

I really liked Shadows of the Damned but I haven't made the effort to Platinum it after playing through the first time. 

Like you I started and stopped KiD on release, and I need to go back to it. I did enjoy what I played. 

I have Killer7 for Gamecube and No More Heroes for PS3, but have not played either one. Stupid backlog. 

I haven't tried Let it Die yet either, but my friend said it was actually fun, contrary to all the negative comments I've seen. So I need to try that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coldkillaaaaaaaa said:

I'm a huge Suda fan, Shadows of the Damned was super underrated, I wouldn't mind a sequel, I liked Lollypop Chainsaw as well, have yet to play KiD though.

Play it, it's great! 

The thing about Suda games is they start out very slow. You start to think, Oh here we go, another B-movie shlock fest! But then you stick with it and realize there is so much style oozing from these games that it more than makes up for the shortcomings in quality, although to be clear there is quality to these games, this ain't no Assassins Creed bug fest. 

Shinji Mikami and Akira Yamaoka are some pretty big collaborators on these games, Not to mention the director of Guardians of the Galaxy!

Edited by tonesdad0408
  • Like 2