Deep Dive - "Emergency" Souvenir

DarkSeraphim666

So seeing as how these 2 trophies are still 0%, I got desperate. I tweeted Schell Games. What follows is the only hints we've got lol.

@schellgames I for the life of me (and seemingly the rest of the PSVR community) can't figure out the last souvenir in Deep Dive: Emergency.

@DarkSeraphim666 keep trying, Travis! No spoilers here :-) perhaps @ShawnDesign could provide a hint if he wants to! (re: deep dive)

@ShawnDesign I was informed by @schellgames that you might be willing to hint me up regarding the emergency souvenir in deep dive.

@DarkSeraphim666 @schellgames wellll.... let's see if emojis can suffice ???

I jumped in for a little bit to try some stuff but still didn't get it. I'm guessing we have to set something on fire with a flare gun and then put it out with the extinguisher but I tried setting everything on fire lol. Maybe somebody will get it.

Edited by DarkSeraphim666

Mind if I hijack your thread to ask for a hint about getting the cleaning level's "Plane to see" souvenir? :) 

So far I've tried cleaning the entire window (hey -- it's a "plane" and it's easier to "see" through it when it's clean!) and staring up at the sky for 10 minutes looking for air planes. :blink:

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Mind if I hijack your thread to ask for a hint about getting the cleaning level's "Plane to see" souvenir? :) 

So far I've tried cleaning the entire window (hey -- it's a "plane" and it's easier to "see" through it when it's clean!) and staring up at the sky for 10 minutes looking for air planes. :blink:

Haha - here's a hint for that one... sometimes you have to make your own.

Guest Guesting
7 minutes ago, Guest Tuuvas said:

Haha - here's a hint for that one... sometimes you have to make your own.

I was figuring that I'd have to make a paper airplane and throw it, but I can't seem to figure out exactly how to do that. I just wind up passing the paper from hand to hand.

Guest Erik the Dead

Can anyone help me with the Fire Away souvenir? I've tried everything I can think of and it's still not clicking in my head. :/

Sorry I forgot to post the solution earlier when I saw that another user had gotten it. Emergency is firing a flare at the fire extinguisher while its STILL in the glass case. Myself and one other person took more than one try for it to pop up. Wait until the loud speaker lady stops talking and Then try it. If you don't get it at first just keep trying.

• Like 1