the call of nature?

ciccio_92

12 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

I've done 4 plays and can't get this trophy. Every time I walk away and turn the camera to see if he'll do it he just follows me. I'm giving up on this now!

Suggestion to maybe try delete the game data and re-install the game without the patches (if it's disc).

It's just very random, you should have gotten it by now.

• Like 1

Thanks it's downloaded unfortunately. I may buy the disc version at some point and try again. At the moment though I can't bare to look at that game because even though it is brilliant, the trophies were so frustrating I was rapidly losing patience like I've never done with a game before.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Im already at my 4th run and I already got everything except this trophy ...

Can anyone please help me to tell me a sure way to get this ? Please help :(

I've never seen trico poop even once and miss the trophy ..

He totally never pooped in all my 4 run of the game ...

Edited by nguknguk

On 7/9/2017 at 6:16 PM, nguknguk said:

I'm on my 7th playthrough now and I still havent got it frown.gif
Please anyone help me. I try play with the 1.03 patch and without the patch ... still no luck ...

I got it with patch 1.03. He did it on my second playthrough at the area where you fell in the water (with the pot) and you used his tail to get up.When i climbed it,i went towards the way we entered the area (not intentionally) and when i turned back i heard the speech and Trico did his thing

On 9/12/2017 at 7:36 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

I got it with patch 1.03. He did it on my second playthrough at the area where you fell in the water (with the pot) and you used his tail to get up.When i climbed it,i went towards the way we entered the area (not intentionally) and when i turned back i heard the speech and Trico did his thing

Thanx man, I already tried that place soooo many times too but still no luck for me. Now im on my 8th run ...

15 minutes ago, nguknguk said:

Thanx man, I already tried that place soooo many times too but still no luck for me. Now im on my 8th run ...

Do you solve the puzzles quickly? Try to play your next run,like you are playing for the first time,when you didn't know what to do.As i said in my previous post,i got lucky because i went to the wrong place.If i had pushed forward,i wouldn't have seen him doing his business

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Do you solve the puzzles quickly? Try to play your next run,like you are playing for the first time,when you didn't know what to do.As i said in my previous post,i got lucky because i went to the wrong place.If i had pushed forward,i wouldn't have seen him doing his business

Yeah most of the time I pushed a little quick because its only natural I already know what to do.

But sometimes I pushed a little slow, restarted checkpoints, etc. But I will try again and I will try

To play like its my first time. BTW Nice job on your 100% completion man it so cool !!!

I wanna be like you but I guessed I just to stingy to buy all my incomplete games dlc :)

I finally got it, just after I replied to your post sephiroth ...

I got it on my 8th ryn, at the place where trico xome to rescue after the boy pushed 

2 suits of armor holding 2 glass of eye ... and also my platinum popped ...

Thanx everyone and especially you sephiroth ^_^

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nguknguk said:

I finally got it, just after I replied to your post sephiroth ...

I got it on my 8th ryn, at the place where trico xome to rescue after the boy pushed 

2 suits of armor holding 2 glass of eye ... and also my platinum popped ...

Thanx everyone and especially you sephiroth ^_^

Yeah,that's how it works with those RNG related trophies.Congrats for the plat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/12/2017 at 7:19 AM, A1rPun said:

It isn't a shitty thread tho! I think the tip from @Ei8_Hundr8 is very valuable.

yep! :)

I saw him pooping twice in my playthru, the first one i don't remember but the second times I was in those 2 towers full of "eye glasses" near the end game, before Trico makes his final flight to the white tower, Keep your eyes open when you start going up those. He will poop in the tower nearst to the front, not the one in the back by the mountains.

• 3 months later...

I must have been really lucky. That was my first trophy I got in the game at the spot with the two facing glass mirrors. But I have to say my Trico had a lot of time to do it, if I think of how many times I had no clue where to go next and just wandered around :D.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Guys, I was in the area where you have to use the small jar of blue liquid to hang on the chain. I went back through the door towards the area we just game from and looked back to see Trico beginning to 'do his business.' So I immediately went back through and could see him pooping but no trophy!?!?!

This weird oppurtunity happens so randomly and rarely that I don't don't how long I will have to wait until this happens again. Grrrrrr. Glitch.

This happened to anyone else?

• 5 months later...

How I got this trophy: In the colluseum where you need Trico to propel you up using the cart there is a barrel on the far side. Go over and stand beside the barrel and have the camera face away from Trico. Do nothing for 5 minutes and then make your way back to Trico. If you see the green lumps on the ground restart the checkpoint. Now, this time, make your way to the barrel again and every few seconds pan the camera around to Trico and he should do it again.

EDIT: I tried to see would it work again on my second playthrough and it didn't. I didn't feed him half as many barrels this time so maybe that has something to do with it? Seems like you just need to be lucky with this one!

P.S. this is the most irratating game I have ever played!! ?

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

This trophy is ridiculous. Got the speedrun trophy, no death run, spears, silly hints, that takes forever... and now I finished 2 more  playtroughs just to wait Trico to poop ? and still nothing.

Maaan, I already hate this game! I'm about to give up.

Is there any new methods for this stupid RNG trophy ?

P.S. Got the trophy on my 7 playtrough in the place where you have to dive in second time in to the water. Trico do his job on the rock before jumping to the water. 

For this playtrough I had deleted all save progress and reinstall the game to start fresh. Before the spot for the trophy got all the barrels. 1.03 disk version.

I'm glad I finished this game. Good luck for everyone going for this trophy. You are gonna need it! 

Edited by Lubo_Petkov
Got the trophy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...