Does Blizzard Ban for Boosting?

Reasuns

I think it depends on what your trying to boost...someone may report you for dying purposely or causing the team to lose. Enough reports may cause banning.

5 minutes ago, DivineFoxy said:

they wil sometimes ban for boosting however  thats because people report you for trolling.     just do it like me and get the trophy's by just playing.. its faster that way anyways

The man has spoken! I did everything legit as well! And I'm proud of my accomplishment!

Play legit, try hard. If it didn't work this time, keep trying guys! You'll probably finish everything before unlocking 50 items for a hero anyway. ;)

On 16-12-2016 at 5:23 PM, Maxie the Mouse said:

The man has spoken! I did everything legit as well! And I'm proud of my accomplishment!

Play legit, try hard. If it didn't work this time, keep trying guys! You'll probably finish everything before unlocking 50 items for a hero anyway. ;)

who's "the man" XD? im pretty sure im a girl o,o

48 minutes ago, DivineFoxy said:

wel it is true if ur good at the game :x  only zenyatta is a  ?  because all other achievments u can get fairly fast tbh :)

You could if everything lines up perfectly for you. I think the plat sitting at less than 2% suggests otherwise. Its a matter of waiting for something to happen or make something happen, i.e boost.

19 hours ago, DivineFoxy said:

wel it is true if ur good at the game :x  only zenyatta is a  ?  because all other achievments u can get fairly fast tbh :)

Some of the other characters could be debatable. Some of Lucio's, Zarya's and Zenyatta's..etc. trophies can be a bitch to get. I main Bastion so trying to adjust to playing other characters is a pain. I did manage to get a a fair amount from the others, but because my friends and I play comp all the time and I have to stick with Bastion (because I don't want to lose..), kinda prevents me from trying :P

1 minute ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

@DuckSwimmer Well Solo Queue in Competitive or Quick Play. :P I managed almost every trophy on Competitive when, ironically, I said to myself that I would never play Competitive (because of "no-life pro" players). xD

Solo queue in comp is suicide :( Team mates are so unreliable, plus majority of the time they don't even communicate. But dang, nice lol

This is from their terms of use which apply to all of their games:

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

So yeah it's something you can get your account actioned if you are investigated and found to be doing it. If an employee suspects you of win-trading (which is basically the boosting you mentioned) they can investigate the data-logs of your game activity and could end up banning your account etc.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

2 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

This game looks interesting, but seeing as you can't boost the trophies without getting banned i think i'll give this game a miss. Attempting to do this legit will probably take centuries. 

Well you miss out something good. If you don't want to worry about trophies, you can get it on PC or just play the game on another PSN account just for fun.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

• 1 month later...

You don't get banned for boosting.

People literally have been boosting this since day one back when Rapid Discord trophy was impossible to get legitimate. No one has been banned. This subject was hot the first month the game came out. Its been 8 or 9 months.

Edited by FearForDignity
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...