Contacting Telltale direct !!!

Pureproteinman

34 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

What problem? I have no idea what they have to know.

I think he's talking about the PS3 version, the 3 last trophies of the last chapter are glitched

Edit: I was wrong, the game freeze at the same place for everyone

Edited by Kulzyc

It freezes on the same spot for me, I have even reinstalled the game, tried a new save file and on a different console, it freezes every single time as soon as Bruce and Lucius turn around to the map to pinpoint Lady Arkhams location. This only seems to effect PS3 it worked fine on PS4.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CaptainSellers said:

It freezes on the same spot for me, I have even reinstalled the game, tried a new save file and on a different console, it freezes every single time as soon as Bruce and Lucius turn around to the map to pinpoint Lady Arkhams location. This only seems to effect PS3 it worked fine on PS4.

The best fix is and always has been playing the game offline.  Less to load, less freezes. 

They've already responded in another thread:

Kasen (Telltale Games Product Support)

Dec 14, 11:53 AM PST

Hello, 

Thank you for the message, and we sincerely apologize for any frustration caused by this issue. 
We have received reports of performance issues seen on the PS3 for Batman: The Telltale Series episode 5. 
We are investigating this issue and we have plans to release an update that should resolve the freezing, crashing, and other performance issues you may be experiencing. 

We do not have an exact date in which this patch will be available however we are working very hard to ensure that it is delivered as fast as possible. This is of very high importance to us, and I again am very sorry for the trouble. 

When the patch is available, you should receive it automatically through your PS3. Please allow if to download fully before opening the game application again. 

Regards,
Kasen
Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

The best fix is and always has been playing the game offline.  Less to load, less freezes. 

Hello, 

Thank you for the message, and we sincerely apologize for any frustration caused by this issue. 
We have received reports of performance issues seen on the PS3 for Batman: The Telltale Series episode 5. 
We are investigating this issue and we have plans to release an update that should resolve the freezing, crashing, and other performance issues you may be experiencing. 

We do not have an exact date in which this patch will be available however we are working very hard to ensure that it is delivered as fast as possible. This is of very high importance to us, and I again am very sorry for the trouble. 

When the patch is available, you should receive it automatically through your PS3. Please allow if to download fully before opening the game application again. 

Regards,
Kasen

Good to hear, lets hope they aren't just blowing smoke out their ass.

I doubt they wouldn't be working on a patch. TellTale Games are usually kept in high regards (for story, anyway). To put out something that is completely unplayable is killer, especially if what is unplayable is the end to a season. Awful stuff spending 8-10 hours getting to the end of a game, only to not be able to finish it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I doubt they wouldn't be working on a patch. TellTale Games are usually kept in high regards (for story, anyway). To put out something that is completely unplayable is killer, especially if what is unplayable is the end to a season. Awful stuff spending 8-10 hours getting to the end of a game, only to not be able to finish it.

You're not wrong, I was pretty upset at first but now I'm just hoping the patch comes out soon.

16 days before the year turns over. The way Infinite Warfare received insanely massive patches (4 patch updates, including a Day 1 patch, in less than 2 weeks), it shouldn't be too long. I'd hope for by the end of the year, and it is a good possibility in comparison, but won't know for sure till it's announced or becomes available. I'm holding off on this game till the new year anyway, just cuz I would like to hit my trophy rarity goal of 49.9% (currently at 50.36% after vigorous trophy hunting)

3 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

16 days before the year turns over. The way Infinite Warfare received insanely massive patches (4 patch updates, including a Day 1 patch, in less than 2 weeks), it shouldn't be too long. I'd hope for by the end of the year, and it is a good possibility in comparison, but won't know for sure till it's announced or becomes available. I'm holding off on this game till the new year anyway, just cuz I would like to hit my trophy rarity goal of 49.9% (currently at 50.36% after vigorous trophy hunting)

There is no comparison.  They are different companies with different games.  QA and testing is likely to be very different, not to mention that it's different developers working on different games.  Just because "infinite warfare" did it a certain way doesn't mean another company will do it that way.  Unless I've missed something in your post here :S

11 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Good to hear, lets hope they aren't just blowing smoke out their ass.

They've patched their other games, don't see why they wouldn't do the same to this one. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

This is the worst Telltale game I've played. So far. The programming seems flawed beyond reason, mine crashed several times in episode 1 and 2 and once while saving. Good thing it didn't kill my save data. Guess I won't buy Telltale games soon after the release of the final episode, but will wait at least one more month for them to fix any bugs.

Well, at least that explains why no one got the platinum yet. I sure hope we'll get that patch soon.

14 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Hello, 

Regards,
Kasen

This is the exact response i got too , glad they now know :) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Their games have always run terribly, though not known for a lot of glitches, they sure are for poorly running games.

• Like 1

That's why I said high regard for story. They've always had frame rate drops, stutters and input lag, especially the older games like Jurassic Park and Back To the Future. But I don't believe they've ever had a game-breaking bug/glitch (unless you wanna count the input lag and stuttering as game-breaking)