Westland Bridge 8 tank truck how?

Dycof

On 15.12.2016 at 11:00 PM, dalailama1989 said:

This guide is helping me the most. Pictures are kind of low-res, but these do the trick :) 

thanks for that! didn't try it myself yet, but it looks very promising, since the author of the blog even says, that he wasn't really satisfied with other solutions and he didn't want to make those "one-use" bridges, which collapse after the tank truck passes. 

most guides i found tried to go for high scores primarily and not really the most stable bridge, disregarding the costs etc.

so far i used some solutions from xboxachievements and trueachievements, but those are often down to luck. perhaps these here will work better! :)

• 2 years later...
On 12/15/2016 at 5:00 PM, dalailama1989 said:

This guide is helping me the most. Pictures are kind of low-res, but these do the trick :) 

I see you actually got that platinum! Congrats! Did that guide work? I've seen so many online and I use them perfectly but they still fall apart. I would rather know before getting involved with that game again lol 

• 8 months later...
51 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Does anyone have solutions for this bridge? It's driving me crazy and the "guides" online don't help. Half way through the bridge falls apart. 

Which guides have you tried? I followed these for the majority of the levels, up until there was no more videos. Then it was a combination of guides over on steam and this site. Rather annoyingly, a lot of the bridges required multiple attempts of different guides throughout the web..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

Which guides have you tried? I followed these for the majority of the levels, up until there was no more videos. Then it was a combination of guides over on steam and this site. Rather annoyingly, a lot of the bridges required multiple attempts of different guides throughout the web..

I'm towards the end of the game. I can't find any videos for the bridges I'm having trouble with. Seems like one slight mistake and the whole bridge crumbles. 

2 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

I'm towards the end of the game. I can't find any videos for the bridges I'm having trouble with. Seems like one slight mistake and the whole bridge crumbles. 

Just checked your trophies. This dude has some really useful videos for the Tiltin' bridges - here / He's playing the PS4 version so they will work, just check the descriptions as some require a few attempts before it'll succeed. Hope this helps! Aside from that I'd browse through the steam communities guides, as that's where I found most of my solutions.