A warm Hello to all PSNP-Members

Aurvandils_ta

8 hours ago, Stardust said:

Warm? No such thing where I'm from. :P Very windy and chilly.

In all seriousness, welcome to the forums and may you have a wonderful time here.

Hhmm...I'm a frosty one, I like it icy with warm Sun, but with warm I mean heartly. <3 I can't make a Difference between european English and american English. :blink:

26 minutes ago, Aurvandils_ta said:

Hhmm...I'm a frosty one, I like it icy with warm Sun, but with warm I mean heartly. <3 I can't make a Difference between european English and american English. :blink:

Haha, no worries, I was just pulling your leg! I know what you mean. :) 

I'm with you though, I do love the colder weather.

Edited by Stardust
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

There's people here that started with atari 2600 ;)

Oha...they could even need a Walking Stick like Dr. House. HaHa. :eyebrow:

@StardustBut please don't pull it to often. HaHa. Ah, here...this is what I was Thinking if I described. Sunset in the City of my Hometown. It's a Seaport Town and the Air at this Time has a Pinch of Magic.

winter-in-rostock-dfca1daa-dcd4-413e-ae9

Anyone who's interesting for, my Name is Denny. :ninja:

Edited by Aurvandils_ta
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Aurvandils_ta said:
Spoiler

winter-in-rostock-dfca1daa-dcd4-413e-ae9

Anyone who's interesting for, my Name is Denny. :ninja:

Dude if this is your town I think I'm coming to visit this looks beautiful

Did you take this picture yourself?

Also when you say you got rid of your whole video game collection is that all games and old consoles?

Anyway interesting introduction and hope to see more of you around the forums.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Did you take this picture yourself?

Also when you say you got rid of your whole video game collection is that all games and old consoles?

The Picture is not from me. And at the Moment the Water didn't have such a thick Ice Layer and we have a Temperature between -5°C - 5°C. That's to much to freeze the Sea. The Weather is cold and sunny. Tomorow I make a own Picture of it and post it here. ;) 

Yes exactly. All Consoles with Games. Master System 2, NES, SNES, N64, Game Cube, PS1, PS2, PS3, maaaaany Games and a little Fan-Stuff. Everything was gone. Then 3 Months later I can't resist anymore and bought a PS4. But after 7 Months I was so disappointed about the Games and the Timing of Polyphony, I'm a big GT Fan, that I also sold it. And now I take a Brake and play every PS3-Game which I can get in my Hands. :P In a few Months I will buy a PS4 Slim or Pro, we'll see what happens.

1 hour ago, Aurvandils_ta said:

The Picture is not from me. And at the Moment the Water didn't have such a thick Ice Layer and we have a Temperature between -5°C - 5°C. That's to much to freeze the Sea. The Weather is cold and sunny. Tomorow I make a own Picture of it and post it here. ;) 

Yes exactly. All Consoles with Games. Master System 2, NES, SNES, N64, Game Cube, PS1, PS2, PS3, maaaaany Games and a little Fan-Stuff. Everything was gone. Then 3 Months later I can't resist anymore and bought a PS4. But after 7 Months I was so disappointed about the Games and the Timing of Polyphony, I'm a big GT Fan, that I also sold it. And now I take a Brake and play every PS3-Game which I can get in my Hands. :P In a few Months I will buy a PS4 Slim or Pro, we'll see what happens.

Wow I don't think I could ever commit to selling everything I always try to keep my last few games that I really liked at least. 

I do get what you mean with PS4 there's not really been any titles that made me think this is so good I needed a PS4 to play it the PS3 actually did have a lot of gems

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superbuu3 said:

Wow I don't think I could ever commit to selling everything I always try to keep my last few games that I really liked at least.

Tja...it has something to do with cleaning up and make room for new Things. A Collection is a fine Thing. But i've realized, that in the last Time I never played with. And I tought that my first Child need my complete Attention. After the first Year I noticed that I have a little bit Time for Gaming (to my Joy).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aurvandils_ta said:

Tja...it has something to do with cleaning up and make room for new Things. A Collection is a fine Thing. But i've realized, that in the last Time I never played with. And I tought that my first Child need my complete Attention. After the first Year I noticed that I have a little bit Time for Gaming (to my Joy).

Well its always good to hear a dedicated parent. I do admit I think my PS1 games are kinda just there as are my PS2 games as realistically I won't play them often if at all. I should probably start clearing them out slowly but surely. 

• Like 1

Cloudy, wet and foggy. A quick Handy-Shot today nearly the same Position as the first Picture I've posted. (pls. Click the Pictures)

ebcf69-1482003813.jpg

The Weather was very cold, but we don't know it differently. HeHe...anyway, except the Christmas Market we went to the Medieval Market. The City was foundet 1218, has a big University (since 1419) and was a Member of the medieval Hanse. On the Pictures is the Original old Town Wall (for the Defence). It's a Ring around the central City. Enough with historic Spamming. ;)

62479c-1482004960.jpg

5c9cda-1482005099.jpg

50ab57-1482005232.jpg

6edc4f-1482005427.jpg

d40e8f-1482005560.jpg

0f7270-1482005718.jpg

Edited by Aurvandils_ta
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...