60 to Car Trophy glitched?

Sgt_wubber21

I have been replaying chapter one for the past hour, It should not take this long considering I was doing the A+ run and I am for certain that I replayed it at least 15+ times, and including my first run and replaying just out of boredom. Does cross saving mess with the counting for the Trophies? I will try for a bit longer but it it still does not pop up I will back up my save, uninstall and then play for 60 times then reinstall the save. (Btw this is the only trophy I need to get platinum, I see that these kind of trophys are the ones that cause the most problems)

Edited by Sgt_wubber21
grammar succs

57 minutes ago, Sgt_wubber21 said:

I have been replaying chapter one for the past hour, It should not take this long considering I was doing the A+ run and I am for certain that I replayed it at least 15+ times, and including my first run and replaying just out of boredom. Does cross saving mess with the counting for the Trophies? I will try for a bit longer but it it still does not pop up I will back up my save, uninstall and then play for 60 times then reinstall the save. (Btw this is the only trophy I need to get platinum, I see that these kind of trophys are the ones that cause the most problems)

Are you playing on the non patched version? I'm sure people were having problems with unlocking trophies on that version (although I'm not sure if this trophy was one of the glitched ones)

If not then it should unlock soon. It seemed to unlock a little later than expected during my playthrough aswell.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Smithy said:

Are you playing on the non patched version? I'm sure people were having problems with unlocking trophies on that version (although I'm not sure if this trophy was one of the glitched ones)

If not then it should unlock soon. It seemed to unlock a little later than expected during my playthrough aswell.

I got the trophy but I had to uninstall, thanks for your help though!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Many of the games trophies appear to have been glitched or can still glitch out on occasion. I'm not sure why all the guides on the web say this game is glitch free trophy / achievement wise. It definitely isn't.  I did the plat again on a separate account today and the all weapons unlock trophy named "I got new friends"  and the mask trophy  "Sounds of animals fighting" didn't pop when they should've. The weapon trophy should pop well before you finish A+'ing all of your levels for the first time. I took a screenshot of what my XP to weapon unlock next was. It glitched out right before scissors, so I still had two weapons to unlock there. In order to fix it, I had to delete my save and unlock all the weapons from a fresh save file. The other one I have no idea what happened. I had to equip every mask about 3 times to get it to register the trophy.

ll0n3uR.png

Note the points at the bottom, -1.11738e+06. Yeah. Devolver Digital for you. 

• 2 years later...

Just chiming in for anyone else: it was my last trophy to platinum. I basically deleted the game, got a fresh install, new save file, and just completed the first level 60 times.

If you make it all the way to the end and this is your last trophy, you might be glitched. Luckily this is the kind of trophy you can do on a fresh save with minimal progress loss.

(You'll see it took me 6+ years to platinum this on my profile. I basically beat the whole thing on Vita six years ago but recently I had some time on my hands and went back to clean up some plats, so I did a fresh install on another system and got 60 to Car.)