Autosave not working?

gary_danial

I'm trying to get the last 2 grindy trophies and just few moments ago, I quitted the game. And then I opened the game again and it seems the game didn't save my Hero mode progress, I'm already at level 9 before and when I started the game again, I seethat  I'm back to level 2 again, and that is like 2-3 hrs of my progress lost. For those that have played the game, how the autosave works exactly? Do I really need to let the game running all the time without quitting the game for it to work for the last 2 trophies?

27 minutes ago, gary_danial said:

I'm trying to get the last 2 grindy trophies and just few moments ago, I quitted the game. And then I opened the game again and it seems the game didn't save my Hero mode progress, I'm already at level 9 before and when I started the game again, I seethat  I'm back to level 2 again, and that is like 2-3 hrs of my progress lost. For those that have played the game, how the autosave works exactly? Do I really need to let the game running all the time without quitting the game for it to work for the last 2 trophies?

when i saw the topic title in the recent threads i immediately thought "i bet this is about doodle kingdom"... ;)

i also made a topic about that some time ago, because this really is annoying:

so this is obviously still not fixed unfortunately?

my "solution" was indeed to just let it run overnight. couldn't get it to autosave by any means (i tried to go to the shop, exit to main menu, replay a story "mission" etc).

good luck!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dernop said:

when i saw the topic title in the recent threads i immediately thought "i bet this is about doodle kingdom"... ;)

i also made a topic about that some time ago, because this really is annoying:

so this is obviously still not fixed unfortunately?

my "solution" was indeed to just let it run overnight. couldn't get it to autosave by any means (i tried to go to the shop, exit to main menu, replay a story "mission" etc).

good luck!

Thanks for the quick reply. I thought this game has no issue, haven't found any warning, clearly I miss your thread here since there's a lot of this game stacks hence different forums. xD Then again, this is the newest stack (US version) so I assume there are no glitches or if there are any, they would already been fixed by now.

I guess I'll take your advice. This sucks big time too since I got lots PS4 games need to be done next, guess I have to play it safe and play PS3 or VITA games then.. :(

• 3 years later...

Sorry to resurrect a thread this old, but the auto save does work as of April 8, 2020. Not sure if it was a bug or not in the past since I just played the game. One way to trigger the auto save is to go to the in-game store to buy diamonds via Options button. Pick any diamond amount and you should get a pop-up to go to the PS store. Click yes and it will take you out of the game and into the PS store. Cancel the purchase to return to the game. Back out into the main menu via ⭕️.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/16/2016 at 2:06 AM, gary_danial said:

This game still doesn't have an auto save. This has happened to me also and it is 4 years later! Does this restart my boss kill count for the Witcher trophy as well?