VIP Pass De-listed?

CubeLaugh

On 17/12/2016 at 0:40 AM, RemiXound said:

have you tried buying it from the game itself when the message appears at the start of the game? instead of going to the store and search for it manually.
maybe that should work

No i've not but that might work but if it's been De-listed now i'm not too sure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2017 at 3:51 AM, EpicNogg4 said:

Damn, was going to be boosting this today but can't find it on the store :( guess I'll have to search for a hardcopy

You didn't get it from PS+? It should be in your download list if you took it from the monthly games, even if not on the store.

1 hour ago, HotScorcher said:

You didn't get it from PS+? It should be in your download list if you took it from the monthly games, even if not on the store.

Thought I added it to my library while it was free but guess I didn't which sucks, either way would still need to search for the online pass. Have a feeling the servers will be closing soon because of it being delisted from the store 

On 1/20/2017 at 9:26 PM, EpicNogg4 said:

Thought I added it to my library while it was free but guess I didn't which sucks, either way would still need to search for the online pass. Have a feeling the servers will be closing soon because of it being delisted from the store 

Damn, I hope the servers don't close, leveling up to lvl 35 can be quite the pain in the ass and time consuming.

• 3 months later...