Can't play the MMO and GoatZ dlc

ToAzalea

I just get the platinum so I purchased all 3 DLC and download them. But I can only play the Payday DLC in the game. 

The game shows "update required" every time I enter it and it shows I didn't download the MMO and GoatZ DLC. So I download them again and install them but it still didn't work.

I tried to delete the save and the game, download it again, restart my ps4 but nothing helped. My ps4 has plenty of space left.

Did anyone meet the same issue before? 

• 2 weeks later...

The same happened to me, I got the DLC for my region, it didn't show up in the game. I deleted everything, now I'm downloading the game and the DLC again. Hope this fixes the problem for me.

Since multiple accounts were mentioned here, there's something else that could be at fault. You bought the main game with one account and the DLC with another account. The main game won't accept the DLC that way as it looks like the DLC doesn't belong to the game's owner. Well, maybe. I don't know, never tried that. But with the savegames and everything linked to an account, I wouldn't be too surprised.

As for a solution... If the issue persists, consider getting in contact with the developer. From the looks of it, you're not the only one. They may know of a way to solve the problem or might consider a patch if enough people tell them about it.

On 12/16/2016 at 9:25 PM, ToAzalea said:

BTW I even can't choose the tutorial level after the new patch because the game shows it's also a downable content. 

On 12/22/2016 at 1:04 AM, spykeralbersfan1 said:

I'm having the same issue haven't been able to play the goatz and goat mmo dlc since the most recent patch that coincided with the payday dlc coming out

I just had an idea. You should try Playstation Network/Account Management - Restore Licenses. I had an issue where it was saying I didn't buy Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare and doing that fixed it.

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

The same happened to me, I got the DLC for my region, it didn't show up in the game. I deleted everything, now I'm downloading the game and the DLC again. Hope this fixes the problem for me.

Since multiple accounts were mentioned here, there's something else that could be at fault. You bought the main game with one account and the DLC with another account. The main game won't accept the DLC that way as it looks like the DLC doesn't belong to the game's owner. Well, maybe. I don't know, never tried that. But with the savegames and everything linked to an account, I wouldn't be too surprised.

As for a solution... If the issue persists, consider getting in contact with the developer. From the looks of it, you're not the only one. They may know of a way to solve the problem or might consider a patch if enough people tell them about it.

Re-downloading the stuff work for you? 

On 12/31/2016 at 5:28 AM, skateak said:

Re-downloading the stuff work for you? 

Sorry for the delay, my internet connection is horrible, it took until today to finish the download (had to download something else first). Yes, that worked for me, I can now access the DLC just fine. Tested with GoatMMO, I have yet to download GoatZ.

• Like 1