My Rainbow Six Siege Rant

Trugo314

I'll get right to it, the game is flawed. If your teammates kill you, just a little score reduction is all. I've had the option to vote to kick blacked out and unuseable. Matchmaking is a complete joke. More often than should happen I have been shot through Montagne's shield. The I've been killed by two impact grenades with it fully extended. Flash bangs don't work period. And people always ASSUME MY GENDER

2 hours ago, Trugo314 said:

I'll get right to it, the game is flawed. If your teammates kill you, just a little score reduction is all. I've had the option to vote to kick blacked out and unuseable. Matchmaking is a complete joke. More often than should happen I have been shot through Montagne's shield. The I've been killed by two impact grenades with it fully extended. Flash bangs don't work period. And people always ASSUME MY GENDER

Can you only vote to kick in ranked then?

If I remember, vote to kick in ranked was taken out in the last major update because people were abusing it. Then they also changed how it works in Casual. Instead of only 3/5 needed, you now need 4/5.

As for all your other points, flashbangs DO work. I've been hit multiple times with them and I can use them effectively as well. Montagnes shield has a weak point each time you fire your pistol, no shield is 100% protected from front damage but due to them fixing Kamtachka or whatever his name is, maybe they'll buff Montagnes but I doubt it.

• 1 year later...

I just started the game a few days ago, and I've only run into a votekick issue once. Some people tried to votekick me at the start of a Terrorist Hunt match then proceeded to teamkill a few of the team members. Teamkilling seems to be a much larger issue. I'd say at least 1 in 4 matches I've played of Terrorist Hunt has a guy who just wants to kill teammates.