Trophies regarding scanning weapons (Gun Nut trophy)

So on this game there's 3 trophies in total regarding scanning weapons. The hardest one is a silver trophy which requires you to have scanned all the weapons in the game. How do you know how many weapons are there to scan and also how many has currently been scanned?

Edited by KashSenpai

36 minutes ago, KashSenpai said:

So on this game there's 3 trophies in total regarding scanning weapons. The hardest one is a silver trophy which requires you to have scanned all the weapons in the game. How do you know how many weapons are there to scan and also how many has currently been scanned?

At the start of each mission you should be taken to the armory. Every weapon in that is what you need.

Powerpyx did a good video on the locations if you can't find them.

Ah thanks a lot Meacham, all i was doing at the start of this campaign mode was walk around stupidly after every shootout looking for guns i haven't picked up before haha, the link looks like it will help :)

12 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Good luck on this because the last weapon I needed was the Banshee and I repeated many missions and locations in different difficulty settings to find it. 

I realised in COD MWR, to basically get platinum, the best choice is to play on the Veteran difficulty. How about on this game? Does the difficulty settings matter?

On 12/17/2016 at 3:36 PM, DF007gamer said:

Good luck on this because the last weapon I needed was the Banshee and I repeated many missions and locations in different difficulty settings to find it. 

Do you know the location of weapons for different difficulty settings? I'm  just playing on recruit to get most of these trophies done asap.

1 hour ago, KashSenpai said:

Do you know the location of weapons for different difficulty settings? I'm  just playing on recruit to get most of these trophies done asap.

It was all random for me. Tried the Youtube videos and never found what they showed at those locations. When I played the campaign I scan every weapon I came across so I only had the Banshee left. I tried multiple locations with differents and gave me different results. It was lucked based for me. I finally found the banshee in the prisoner escape chapter in the first Armour you encounter in that chapter

• 1 year later...