Gone for a while, removed from free company, how to get back in?

So, I have been away from Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn for a few months and when I logged in again I realized I was not a part of the free company anymore I used to be. The free company is still around, so maybe I was kicked out because I had not logged in for a while? That is depressing, especially since I have no idea how to join again (and if they even take in someone that has once been removed). What should I do? How can I try to get back in the free company? The free company’s name was ”Artemis Moonlight” and the <<company tag>> was <<Moon>>.  If anyone here is part of that free company, could they send me an invite or something?
Ahh, online games sure are hard. On top of it that they are confusing they can change drastically while you are gone. :blink:

Isn't that the FC that invites everyone and their dog and is even forced to kick people in the long run because they get full? If this is the FC, then I advise you look elsewhere. If you are adamant on getting in. Look the guild op on the Lodestone, find out who the leader is or co leaders, send a message in game explaining you want back in.

Edited by Starflakes

In all honesty, I have no idea is the FC like that or not. I actually do not even know about Lodestone and its functions, never logged in there. I have the game on PS4  and the only thing I do related to Realm Reborn on computer is to pay the monthly fee. Well, I guess I have to look into it, re-learn how to actually play/navigate the game and see where it takes me; do I join back in that FC or do I find something else while fiddling around. Thank you for your reply!

I have been a leader of an FC at a time, and usually we have these rules where if you log off for a while/unsubscribe, we will boot you from the FC once we see something like 30-60 days unactive. It depends on the person and how they affected the FC. Some FCs will just keep you there but ones that care about having an active member base will kick you out if you go on an unannounced absence. Honestly, don't take it personal or get upset over it.

You can see if you can join back, just say you were inactive for a while and that you would like to join again. Most won't say no. I looked at your FC and they seem very easy to get back into, you just have to send a /tell to the leader and ask to get back in. My FC actually had a website where we basically had an interview with members before allowing them in on a trial basis.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

If your FC is located on Cerberus, then it's not the one I am talking about as that one is located on Odin. On the link below you will view the members list (if this is the FC you're looking for) and view the leader/co-leaders so you can contact them. http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9234631035923243632/member/

Thank you, both of you, for your answers (and Starflakes for the link; that is the FC in question). They make things clearer for me and I can understand why the FCs work the way they do. Based on this info, I can think about it and then make a decision. So, yes, thank you again, you guys were a great help!