[EU] will there be any ps vita christmas sales on Psn?

trophyhunter583

So guys...

i am the only one still waiting for a a specific christmas sale for the ps vita here in Europe? 

I'm pretty sure that by this time the PSN should had release something...

I was waiting for some promotions like: Resident evil Revelations 2; Soul sacrifice; mortal kombat and some PSP/PSone  games.

Right now the only promotion im seeing on store is Whispering Willows for Ps plus owners.

Will PSN release anything maybe this next week? Is Sony not caring for european ps vita costumers?

Edited by Stevieboy

Yeah, that's a really misleading title... -_-

I would assume that if there's going to be a sale, it will be after the 12 Deals of Christmas (otherwise known as the 12 Disappointments of Christmas) is finished. I doubt it would be a Vita specific sale, though.

48 minutes ago, trophyhunter583 said:

Is Sony not caring for european ps vita costumers?

Is this a serious question? :P

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, that's a really misleading title... -_-

I would assume that if there's going to be a sale, it will be after the 12 Deals of Christmas (otherwise known as the 12 Disappointments of Christmas) is finished. I doubt it would be a Vita specific sale, though.

Is this a serious question? :P

My bad... its wasn't my intention ?

That might had been a silly question to be honest ?

17 minutes ago, SkyesUnholy said:

Clickbait strikes again :(

My bad, im sorry ?

5 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Yes, there will be a sale for EU as well as NA.
No, unless you have a time machine and can zip a week into the future to see what the deals will be, no one has any idea what they would be. It would simply be guesswork.

Thats good to know!

Of course i dunno what games might come in the sale, even if none of the ones i mention above come on the sale, there might be any other good games that i'll consider buying... ?

Damn, got caught as well.

Should have expected that, though.

5 hours ago, trophyhunter583 said:

i am the only one still waiting for a a specific christmas sale for the ps vita here in Europe? 

Since there is literally 0.1% (it's EU, not NA so not 0 :awesome: ) chance of Vita-only sale happening, yea, you could as well be the only one :D

Anyway, like Wolfie said, there's a very high chance we will get normal Christmas sale after Sony steals money from naive customers who buy overpriced digital AAA games in 12 Disappointments of Christmas (hehe, it actually spread, lol xD)

5 hours ago, trophyhunter583 said:

Is Sony is not caring for european ps vita costumers?

Here, fixed that for you =D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trophyhunter583 said:

Is Sony not caring for european ps vita costumers?

This has been the norm for Sony since the Vita came out... Sony only started caring about Europe when the PS4 sales in Europe were doing well. Europe regularly gets screwed over by all three of the big gaming console providers so this shouldn't be a surprise. A copy of No Man's Sky here in Germany costs the equivalent of $85USD and yet it's on sale in the US for next to nothing. Europe always gets screwed with games.

• Like 2

Probably we'll see the great sales on vita Like last year After this 12 Shits of christmas that are occuping space in the store. So if not the 21Nd (Being Wendsday as it should) i guess we'll see them the 24Th or 25Th.

Hopefully Finally Daganronpa 2 will be at 10 € :3

And sorry for you trophyhunter but Hopefully please no PSP/One Sales, they already do one of them every 3-4 months during the year regularly anyway.

4 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

And sorry for you trophyhunter but Hopefully please no PSP/One Sales, they already do one of them every 3-4 months during the year regularly anyway.

And another reason would be less actual Vita games.

You know if they gave out PSP/PS1 games, Sony could say 'we gave you xxx number of games' you can't want anything more :P 

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And another reason would be less actual Vita games.

You know if they gave out PSP/PS1 games, Sony could say 'we gave you xxx number of games' you can't want anything more :P 

Well that's the Mainly Reason i would say xD

Yeah Seriously, i hope for an Rpg/JApanese games Amazing sale like last year so maybe i could get 1-2 games, Got Atelier Meruru Plus last year, wouldn't mind getting Totori Plus if it goes down to 10 € :3