3 trophies which may have glitches?

KashSenpai

3 trophies i still haven't obtained are the Architect, Offence starts with the keeper and Pure Class. I have done what each trophy requires. So i want to ask is there any sort of glitches with these trophies? I know the trophy regarding online draft is one of the hardest but i don't really mind if i'm able to get around 90% completion in trophies for this game.

Ah i've played kick off a few times and for the outside the foot freekick trophy i've taken it with Kroos and scored several times(since Real Madrid have one of the best freekick-takers in the game) but still don't have the trophy. I reckon that specific trophy doesn't work on kick off mode :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 0:05 PM, KashSenpai said:

I tried Pure Class on Kick Off mode and it works now, scored a sublime freekick with Willian :)

I see you atill don't have the other two trophies. Are you doing them correctly? Holding R1 and triangle for the threaded through balls and R1 plus X for the driven keeper throws?

Yeah i'm in division 2 and know how to do the stuff and i've scored so many times on the couterattack after the goalkeeper throwing the ball. I think the only trophy which would work is the online draft, attempted them but kept getting crap teams and lost many times in the final and semis :/. Right now i'm not really trying to obtain any of these trophies since its the weekend and i'm playing fut champs

• 2 weeks later...