KashSenpai

3 trophies which may have glitches?

10 posts in this topic

3 trophies i still haven't obtained are the Architect, Offence starts with the keeper and Pure Class. I have done what each trophy requires. So i want to ask is there any sort of glitches with these trophies? I know the trophy regarding online draft is one of the hardest but i don't really mind if i'm able to get around 90% completion in trophies for this game.

No, there are no known trophy glitches. I myself got the 'The Architect' and the 'Offence starts with the keeper' trophies without any problems as well.

Do you remember what modes you may have obtained them from? Like could it be career mode, fut, normal seasons or even normal game mode?

16 minutes ago, KashSenpai said:

Do you remember what modes you may have obtained them from? Like could it be career mode, fut, normal seasons or even normal game mode?

I got both of 'em in a normal 'Kick off' match.

Ah i've played kick off a few times and for the outside the foot freekick trophy i've taken it with Kroos and scored several times(since Real Madrid have one of the best freekick-takers in the game) but still don't have the trophy. I reckon that specific trophy doesn't work on kick off mode :/

Having the same issue with "Pure Class". Did this twice on Kick Off mode and both times didn't unlock, saw that on other forums more people have this problem and no solution yet. Just keep trying I'm guessing or wait for an update from EA.

I tried Pure Class on Kick Off mode and it works now, scored a sublime freekick with Willian :)

On 12/30/2016 at 0:05 PM, KashSenpai said:

I tried Pure Class on Kick Off mode and it works now, scored a sublime freekick with Willian :)

I see you atill don't have the other two trophies. Are you doing them correctly? Holding R1 and triangle for the threaded through balls and R1 plus X for the driven keeper throws?

Yeah i'm in division 2 and know how to do the stuff and i've scored so many times on the couterattack after the goalkeeper throwing the ball. I think the only trophy which would work is the online draft, attempted them but kept getting crap teams and lost many times in the final and semis :/. Right now i'm not really trying to obtain any of these trophies since its the weekend and i'm playing fut champs

Got the trophies you mentioned in Kick Off. 👌