Dreakon139

The Official H4H Thread (LBP1)

1,521 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, poindexta- said:

Hearted your stuff :)

And one thing, if you want to make it easier to get the level hearts, publish a few more so anyone here that gives you hearts can heart more than just the two levels you have. You can easily copy and publish a few more to speed that part along.

Thank you, I'll be sure to do that today

1 hour ago, poindexta- said:

And one thing, if you want to make it easier to get the level hearts, publish a few more so anyone here that gives you hearts can heart more than just the two levels you have. You can easily copy and publish a few more to speed that part along.

https://lbp.me/u/CherryERYDAY/levels?p=1&l=12

Made new 1 sec levels yall. Heart for heart 

Hearted you and your levels. I would suggest, you create 18 more levels (20 is max), so you'll get more hearts from less people overall.

6 hours ago, RainbooTea said:

Hello, my profile is: https://lbp.me/u/RainbooTea/levels?p=1&l=12

Trophy progress:
Author hearts 27/30
Level hearts 50/50
Level plays 27/50

I'm nearly there! I've been hearting everyone new that posts. Thank you for the help so far :)

Hearted your profile and level. For the level plays, you just create a secondary profile and replay a level 23 times.

https://lbp.me/u/Cuban-Ads2/levels?p=1&l=12

Hearted everyone else on here. If anyone can help me with the 4x prize bubbles and party person trophy I would  greatly appreciate it!!!

EDIT: Only need help from 3 people for the party person trophy and 10 more creator hearts for platinum. Will heart back

Edited by Cuban-Ads2
update

15 hours ago, Cuban-Ads2 said:

EDIT: Only need help from 3 people for the party person trophy and 10 more creator hearts for platinum. Will heart back

Hi!

I can help you with the Party Person trophy. I have 3 controllers and we can do the 2 people with 4 controllers method. Feel free to add me.

EDIT: Mission accomplished. Thanks everyone.

Edited by JRL_1004

6 hours ago, JRL_1004 said:

Hi folks. I'm going to go through and heart creators and levels so if you would be so kind as to do the same for me it would be appreciated.

Link to profile

You need to adjust your privacy setting. We can't see your levels. I've hearted your profile though.

1 hour ago, B-wrekless said:

You need to adjust your privacy setting. We can't see your levels. I've hearted your profile though.

Oh wow, thank you for the heads up. I would have never thought to check those settings.