Dreakon139

The Official H4H Thread (LBP1)

1,596 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm looking for hearts on my levels ^_^
Feel free to message me if you think I've forgotten to heart back

 

 

Edited by uncharted965
I got the trophy! :D
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I already hearted everyone from about page 60 and played your levels, could you please heart me and my levels back? I know they're bad, but i'm not very capable at this.... thank you all in advance!!!

This is my profile: https://lbp.me/u/TittaTatti/levels?p=1&l=12

Also, could you please help get close to the plat my friend too? Here's his profile: https://lbp.me/u/ElMagoWumpa3000/levels

Thank you so very much <3 

 

 

 

Edited by TittaTatti
I got the trophies, thank you all <3
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I have hearted everyone as author and their levels from page 60 on. I did it with the LBP Website, so I hope the hearts count. ^^

 

Pls return the favor and heart me as author and all my levels. If you have the time please play the levels too. Thanks to everyone that hearted me, my levels and played them too. :))

 

Here is the link: https://lbp.me/u/teamDXtreme/levels?p=1&l=12

 

The levels should be visible. If not, please tell me so I can change the settings.

Edited by teamDXtreme
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, teamDXtreme said:

Hi guys, I have hearted everyone as author and their levels from page 60 on. I did it with the LBP Website, so I hope the hearts count. ^^

 

Pls return the favor and heart me as author and all my levels. If you have the time please play the levels too. Thanks to everyone that hearted me, my levels and played them too. :))

 

Here is the link: https://lbp.me/u/teamDXtreme/levels?p=1&l=12

 

The levels should be visible. If not, please tell me so I can change the settings.

Thank you! Yes lol, the website is perfect for this, it saves a lot of time and everyone should use it.

 

Thanks to everyone who helped me out! I gotta say, getting the platinum after 8 years gave me quite the dopamine rush <3

Edited by uncharted965
got my platinum!
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hey there, getting in pretty late in terms of doing this, but anyway, here’s my profile and my level.

 

https://lbp.me/u/SpikeEffect/levels?p=1&l=12


hearted everyone from page 60 onward.

 

same rule here, heart for heart, message me if you heart me and I need to heart you back and I’ll gladly return the favour. Man I missed this game, essentially grew up on through 2009 - 2012.

 

if you’re having trouble with anything let me know,
 

peace.

Edited by SpikeEffect
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpikeEffect said:

Hey there, getting in pretty late in terms of doing this, but anyway, here’s my profile and my level.

 

https://lbp.me/u/SpikeEffect/levels?p=1&l=12


hearted everyone from page 60 onward.

 

same rule here, heart for heart, message me if you heart me and I need to heart you back and I’ll gladly return the favour. Man I missed this game, essentially grew up on through 2009 - 2012.

 

if you’re having trouble with anything let me know,
 

peace.

Hearted! I suggest you to modify your privacy settings, so that we can heart your levels too and then play them :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TittaTatti said:

Hearted! I suggest you to modify your privacy settings, so that we can heart your levels too and then play them :) 

Done, settings are updated, should display my levels now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.4.2020 at 2:03 PM, SpikeEffect said:

Hey there, getting in pretty late in terms of doing this, but anyway, here’s my profile and my level.

 

https://lbp.me/u/SpikeEffect/levels?p=1&l=12


hearted everyone from page 60 onward.

 

same rule here, heart for heart, message me if you heart me and I need to heart you back and I’ll gladly return the favour. Man I missed this game, essentially grew up on through 2009 - 2012.

 

if you’re having trouble with anything let me know,
 

peace.

 

Done. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.4.2020 at 9:24 PM, FearlessSasuke said:

https://lbp.me/u/FearlessSasuke/levels?p=1&l=12

 

Heart me and my levels/play it and I'll return the favor, gonna head a few pages back and give out hearts.

 

Edit: Hearted pages 59-63

 

Done! Hearted you and your levels. Even played one of your levels 50 times so you get the trophy for one levels with 50 playthroughs. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, teamDXtreme said:

 

Done! Hearted you and your levels. Even played one of your levels 50 times so you get the trophy for one levels with 50 playthroughs. :)

Thanks! <3

 

Everyone is free to check my hearted players section on my profile and if you see yourself, return the favor please.

Edited by FearlessSasuke
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FearlessSasuke said:

Thanks! <3

 

Everyone is free to check my hearted players section on my profile and if you see yourself, return the favor please.

Hearted you and all your levels.

 

10 hours ago, teamDXtreme said:

 

Done! Hearted you and your levels. Even played one of your levels 50 times so you get the trophy for one levels with 50 playthroughs. :)

As well as you.

 

 

Only missing 17 level hearts and 21 profile hearts.

Gonna make a few more H4H levels to speed it up i guess.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpikeEffect said:

Hearted you and all your levels.

 

As well as you.

 

 

Only missing 17 level hearts and 21 profile hearts.

Gonna make a few more H4H levels to speed it up i guess.

 

Thanks a lot. :)

 

Pls post the link for your lbp.me profile, so we can heart you and your levels with the browser. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I'm trying to get the last two trophies necessary to get the Platinum, one is the Create trophy, the other one is Party Person. I'm thinking about creating a session soon but if anyone is willing to help pls dm me.

https://lbp.me/u/Mman250/levels?p=1&l=12

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.4.2020 at 1:16 PM, SpikeEffect said:

 

Hearted you and your levels. :)

 

On 10.4.2020 at 7:51 PM, Mman250 said:

Hey I'm trying to get the last two trophies necessary to get the Platinum, one is the Create trophy, the other one is Party Person. I'm thinking about creating a session soon but if anyone is willing to help pls dm me.

https://lbp.me/u/Mman250/levels?p=1&l=12

 

Hearted you and all your levels. Pls heart me back. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!
My level needs to be played by more people. It currently sits at 8 out of 50 different players. Hearting is not necessary.
https://lbp.me/v/q29dnd2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.