Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Tough choice. Either I have the plat too or I have no interest in the game... So I'm gonna pick, Back To The Future The Game. I don't have that plat, because I went through the episodes when they were free on PS+. I won't ever have that plat either because I don't want to go through the same game again and earn trophies I already have. So, that's my pick.

oops, 2 answers at the same time for the same persons list... and I' not jealous of any of rotaG's plats, so my answer will have to stand.

Whoever is next could always choose one from rotaG's and one from mine.

Edited by ShadowGandalf

Tough choice. Either I have the plat too or I have no interest in the game... So I'm gonna pick, Back To The Future The Game. I don't have that plat, because I went through the episodes when they were free on PS+. I won't ever have that plat either because I don't want to go through the same game again and earn trophies I already have. So, that's my pick.

oops, 2 answers at the same time for the same persons list... and I' not jealous of any of rotaG's plats, so my answer will have to stand.

Whoever is next could always choose one from rotaG's and one from mine.

:ninja:

(also my name is actually Gator backwards)

Also for the sake of the thread, I must say Im probably most jelly of your GTA 4 100% (another game ive been to lazy to finish)

Edited by rotaG

:ninja:

(also my name is actually Gator backwards)

Also for the sake of the thread, I must say Im probably most jelly of your GTA 4 100% (another game ive been to lazy to finish)

Battlefield Bad Company :holy: although it was a previous account, I was going for it and one the medal things was glitched for me. So I quit trying for it. Congrats for getting it

• Like 2

Batman Arkham City :holy: . I loved the first one, but I haven't had the chance to play the second one yet. Its also a very Rare plat close to ultra rare, so that would be the one I'll pick from your list.

Edited by Aexuz

Damn you!!! Another person with the Brotherhood plat except me!! Man... Wish the online was still active.

Soon will have the PAYDAY plat. So get ready to edit, bitches!! :P

I am jealous of your Duke Nukem plat! I have to find time when my two younger brothers and parents are not around for that one! lol I am sure you know EXACTLY why! :P

• Like 2